tuscl

NFL star in the making?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/02/uni…

No wonder more than half the NFL player have arrest records. No doubt this guy will be recruited, play and then be under the protective umbrella of the NFL where you and do what you want when you want and there are no consequences!!

WHY the F--k would a university recruit and give a scholarship to a convicted rapist? Is this really the message you want to send to potential students: "We are to let a convicted rapist into our student body whose father shot at a judge, no really your daughters will be safe...we told him to not gang rape any of our student again or we will have stern words with him and may even wag a finger at him too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Now a judge says he has to be allowed to play?
Future NFL(Narcissistic Felonious Lawbreakers) Star!

10 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I doubt he's a top student - if he even attends classes! Makes me wonder why he has already moved from two other colleges? If he doesn't get a pro offer - I'd doubt he's going to get offers from NASA!
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    I have a bad feeling he will end up with my Bengals at some point. It seems like lately Mike Brown goes out of his way to sign criminals like this.

In the 90s some Bengals fans wore paper bags because of the horrible on field performance, I wouldn't be surprised if they started wearing them again because of the horrible off field actions of our players.

(Hangs head in disgust)
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Ahhh the Bungals. didn't they have a bail bondsman on staff?
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    tiredtraveler you just don’t like the NFL. athletes get in trouble in other pro sports.

All you do is whine about the NFL in EVERY NFL related topic that arises
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Yes they do but not near in the percentage as the NFL players. They make more money and play less time than any other pro sport.
    MLB plays 162 games, Plays almost 6 days per week
    NBA plays 3 or 4 games per week
    NHL plays 3 or 4 games per week
    NFL play one game per week!
    The point is NFL get more for less.

I am reminded of a soccer player quote about football:
    The average "1 hour" football game is 51 minutes of standing around and 9 minutes of Red Cards!
    In other words you could compress every NFL game played every week by taking out the time outs, time between plays and talking head anlysis into the same 2 1/2 hour time slot allotted for each game and not miss 1 minute of the action in all 16 games on any given week end (9 X 16 = 144) including some time for commercials.
    What other show on TV can get away with stretching the "final 2 minute warning" into 30 to 45 minutes of mind warping boredom, commercials and product placement.

Please be advised I tend to lump in all "pro sports" players a spoiler brats that whine about getting paid exorbitant amounts of money for paying a child's game and then think we give a flying fuck about their opinions about anything but soup. I have the same opinion about actors: do your job and keep your opinions to your self because when you open your mouth your vane stupidity pollutes the world.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    tiredtraveler...you’re wrong. NFL players make less than the other 3

http://www.sportingnews.com/other-sports…

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that's why the NFL Red Zone is so popular - as it focuses on the part of the games that really matter - and it cuts out the extraneous crap.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Thats what I usually watch unless the broadcast a Giant game but considering how bad they are this year I don’t know why I bother
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I am actually proud to say I had the TV on Friday evening for about 2 hours, I even saw that there was a free trial HBO/Cinemax weekend(I looked at what was available and decided yard work and car maintenance was more entertaining) and did not turn it back on until last evening to watch about 25 minutes of news before I shut it off again. The NFL's antics are the metaphorical straw that broke the camel's back. TV is a waste of time unless you have a specific thing to watch. Going forward I plan to look to see what is on and pick what I would like to watch whether that will be a game(no matter the sport or team), movie or show and not just randomly waste time. If I am going to be a dedicated football fan then I will go to a local high school or college games where I hope the kids are playing for pride not money.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @twentyfive - I'm a Giants fan too. This season has become depressing. I'm hoping they can get back on track soon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion