tuscl

How often do you all visit the strip clubs?

sun444
Arizona
Saturday, September 30, 2017 7:04 PM
I would like to know how often do you all visit the strip clubs. At one point I was there on every weekend, nowadays I visit only once a month.

22 comments

• hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    Whenever I'm out of town.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If I take all my visits in a year and divide by 52 (# of weeks in a year), i probably avg 1x to 1.5x per wk. I rarely plan my SC visits and kinda go when feeling up to it - may not go one week and then hit 2 or 3 clubs the following week.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Used to be every week. Now it's once a month if that.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    At least 1.5 to 2 times per week. When traveling, I visit 2 to 3 times per week. When at home, usually 1 per week die to CF wanting OTC. No need to hit clubs on that day.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    when i first separated i was enjoying strip clubs almost every night... and usually two to six clubs at that. now that i ran thru my savings i go once or twice a week. hong kong being one of them.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I hit the clubs once or twice a week. I also have a stripper over to my house once or twice a week.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    As I have aged, the number of trips to clubs have slowly decreased. Unlike Shadowcat, I do not live near Follies and do not have a local club with hot strippers, readily available extras, and reasonable prices. My strip club visits are not money or job restricted (I am retired - mostly), but are limited by available time, and club choices. I visit a local club about every two or three weeks when home. When I have an opportunity to travel I will visit a strip club about every three or four days (only if I am near non-ripoff clubs with a chance of extras or at least great lap dances). So over the past couple of years I guess I average no more than twice a month.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    At least once a week.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    On average, once a month.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    About once a month. I've cut back considerably, and it's not a bad thing.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Around once or twice a week.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    About once a week, sometimes skipping a week to find fun at other venues instead.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Usually twice a week.
  • marktrinidad
    7 years ago
    Once a month and its always at the last week that's when the hot chicks come out.
  • nj_pete
    7 years ago
    So comment for Cashman, his name must be getting more accurate if he is cutting back on visits, ( less cash spent = more cash) Anyhow, since I travel less for work, my visits have been cut back to maybe once a month,
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I binge club ... I take 3 weeks off from work each year, usually all during the summer when I'm slower at work. Due to my friend network (boating, camping, motorcycle rides), I get about 2 weekends free during that time and those are the weekends I break free to do photo shoots and club. My clubbing is directly proportional to the number of models who end up hanging out with me after shoots. The last couple of years have been fortuitous, so I haven't been to the club as much. If I had a preference, I'd club two weekends per month, and they'd be in Phoenix for the cheap flights and good experience. I'd trade most things for the civilian ladies with GPS who under deliver.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    About 2-3 times a year. But there are some years where I don't go at all. Plus until recently I never clubbed while dating or married. In my younger days, I used to have a rule that if I hadn't seen a woman named in a month, I would hit up the clubs to remind myself what a naked woman looked like. It was a way to get me into the right mindset to hit the grind running WRT dating. It worked. Nowadays I club whenever stress gets to me and I need a release that my other hobbies can't fulfill. It was my wife's suggestion. It does the job.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Every few months i go for two or three days, or when I get out of town.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That is true nj_pete - my cash situation is quite good now. I'm burning through much less strip club cash than I did years ago. I think I may have gotten too into the strip clubbing scene - and over time it took more money to have a good time. Now I enjoy my clubbing more even though it's less frequent.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Ugh, typos. It should be: if I hadn't seen a woman naked in a month ... and ... to hit the ground running.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    clubs in my town suck. I don’t travel regularly, only occasionally Therefore....sometimes I’ll go a month or two without going to a club If I had to guess....i’d Say 15-20 Times a year
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I can't even remember the last time I went. Maybe a month or two ago. Used to go every week. I've probably been less than 8 or 9 times all year. One time this year I only spent about $7. I've been busy and life happens not always for the best or so it appears at least for a while.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion