tuscl

NFL and connection with strip club crowds.

Just curious to the mass opinion. I know alot of people are boycotting the NFL and regardless of your thoughts im wondering if this will hurt business in strip clubs. Some are so mad that they claim they wont even go where its turned on at. I know every club i worked at had a close tie to sports and esp football. Just curious as to how people think the two will or will not relate.

20 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I dont think anyone is going to boycott strip clubs because of it. The whole thing is fucking dumb.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I think there are lots of die hard NFL fans - and I doubt those fans will change. The guys who are in fantasy leagues will keep watching and they won't change.

This will mostly effect the casual fans - if they don't agree with the NFL handling of the situation. I doubt if there will be enough boycotting fans to make a real difference.

There are die hard Trump supporters who might move away from the NFL - but it might not be as many as expected.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Man, I love being at a club when the Vikings are on. It's easily one of my fav things in life
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Truth is nobody cares about Trumps feud with the NFL
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I used to frequent a club that would be packed on Monday nights. That was a crazy - fun - vibe. There was also at least one fight each Monday night. It was far from being a sports bar -
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Some are so mad that they claim they wont even go where its turned on at."

I think you'll find a pretty big gap between what people may say they're going to do (especially online), and what they actually do.

I believe that the impact on strip clubs will be inconsequential.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    There are a lot of die hard NFL fans that won't stop watching it. Some of the casual fans (like me) may slowly switch to other sports. And if so, they'll just watch those other sports, and if they do that at the club or bar, they'll just simply go those days instead. Except for things like F1 that might be on at 9AM because of the time difference. Though I don't think it matters. I would think strip clubbing is unrelated to sports viewing, though.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I bet on the Packers last night, then went to bed and checked the score on my phone when I got up. I have been a patriots fan since 1963 and last Sunday for the first time ever I prayed for them to lose. Sundays my ATF and I usually watch football at her club, but only for the last 8 years. This Sunday wife and I will be hiking Mt. Moosilaukee while I watch zero games. I will still set my lineup in my 4 fantasy leagues; make my pool picks in the three weekly pools I am in and make both of my picks for the suicide pool I am in, but next year I will find something else to do. I laugh when I read articles about forgetting what this protest is all about because I booed the patriots last weekend because of the despicable lie that Colin Kapernick has foisted on us. I respect the right to voice an opinion as long as others respect my right to tell t hem to go fuck themselves, which is what I say to every piece of shit who kneeled or joined arms. Trump is also a dumb fuck and just as wrong, although to be fair his comments are about as american as borscht. Fuck future America.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    skibum is HEATED lololol
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Never infer emotion from typed posts. I am sitting in Rhode Island Dolls after smoking some New York Diesel in the car, or cah as we say here.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    well it certainly seems like you're upset. I like you though skimbum because you always provide good insight. Plus we share the same enjoyment of watching football in the club with our fav stripper :-)
  • WillMunny
    7 years ago
    Guess NASCAR will be on more screens next Sunday at the club, then?
    Seriously though, I don't see this having a significant impact on clubbing (or in the long term, on the NFL itself).
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Vikings I am actually glad this came about because I am weaning myself off my 12+ year ATF anyway due to recent circumstances. Please god no Nascar.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I've noticed more of a correlation with the NBA than the NFL but in the long run I doubt there is any impact regardless of what spike we might see in the attention this receives.

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I wasn't watching any pro sports before this debacle, so it will have no impact on me. I think the strippers actually like the fact that I am more interested in them than the game on the TV.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    There are many other sports than the NFL. I virtually stopped watching much NFL even before the latest "controversy" because they do not follow their own rules! If you are a "star" they will ignore everything up to a felony. To get thrown out you literally have to commit murder.
    An NFL star can lie, cheat, steal, rape, shoot up night clubs, drive drunk, abuse drugs, beat your dog and beat your spouse then get: a slap on the wrist, a pocket change(to them) fine and a stern finger wagging or maybe a one or two game suspension at the beginning of the season when it does not matter! But never fear you have the disposable income to fight it out in court in violation of your contract!
    But God Forbid you would take some of those millions and put it back into your community(not just the pittance you send to sooth your conscience).
    Last weeks lifted leg leg feign urination celebration was the epitome of the NFL personnel's attitude towards the fans who pay their salaries!
    PISS ON ME; no piss on you.
    There are thousands of other entertainment venues out there.
    If I were a club manager I would put on some other sport the list available is almost endless. The NFL is not the only sport out there.
    I know I have never gone to a strip club to watch sports. The TV's are just background noise. I use the TV to ignore a dancer that sits down that I want to leave! Any sport will do!
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    At every club I have been to so far, the music and DJ drown out the TV screen audio. I am not much into sports anyway but I would think visuals only isn't much to hold people's attention.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    There's a stripper at Follies that really knows her football. I get dances from her so I can play with her tits and talk football at the same time.

I took a date to Mardi Gras last night. A bunch of really hot strippers working last night, frisky date at my side, in the game on the big screen. Pretty good night if you ask me
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    No one is going to boycott strib club or nfl games when it comes down to it. The trump puppets will be glued to the tv this sunday.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I don't think this issue will have any effect on strip clubs. Guys want to see or have tits and pussy. Social issues regarding what's on tv won't drive them away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion