Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best club if tyou only ahve one night in Oklahoma City

Slickmaster742

Oklahoma

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Probably not th best town looking at reviews and my quick window shopping trip a couple of weeks ago. I will be back in a couple of weeks and able to have one quality evening out. Thinking either Night Trips (which I diud a quick visit too) or Fancy's. Any opinions on those or a better option?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Looks like you better visit Rosy Palms in room 208 at the Quality Inn

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I'd see whatever has the most number of reviews on Tuscl. I'd go there. Fuck jacking off.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'd drive ot Dallas and hit Baby Dolls Dallas or Bucks Ft Worth - else watch porn in your hotel room unless you don't get a chance to club often

Profile picture for dw.buck
dw.buck
•

Cat Baloo's II - fun times here party girls, tip rail goes far and fun times to be had Blue fox - old should be retired strippers but if u want cheap head from a meth head heres the place whispers - fun times great girls tip rail goes far party atmosphere

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement