Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I wish strippers shook their hips more

DisRuptive1

Las Vegas

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for DisRuptive1
DisRuptive1
•

Oh I forgot, name is Lovia, she's a Suicide Girl.

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

That is a hell of a lot sexier than twerking

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ agreed.

It's seductive whereas twerking is more of a bypassing of all formalities. I prefer a bit of foreplay.

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

Nice moves

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She has the body - and her moves are very fluid - which makes the dance flow perfectly. Very nice video. She has a great smile too.

S
Supremeruler
•

Prefer twerking.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Meh.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

My infatuation with the stripper I was trying to see OTC was primarily because of the shape of her hips and how she moved them when she dances. Just hit all the right turn on buttons.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Pro-tip: for the most part you can get what you want, if you tip, and it's within her boundaries. The secret is you have to tip.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement