Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Proper lapgasm technic

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Lololololol! Funniest vid ever. Well, maybe top ten......

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Gross !!! LMAO

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

But I don't think that actually counts as a lapgasm. It was closer to a Trump on Chihuahua rimjob! Not that I'm judging! ;)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Omg! Is that Beavis or Butthead? Too funny!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Very disrespectful. Whar would people have said about a little dog face fucking a Barack Obama doll?

Nevertheless, it is hilarious which trumps the disrespect. I'm gonna watch it high tonight.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I think the dog cums in the dolls mouth at the end. That's why he has a guilty look on his face.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement