tuscl

Tampa Strip Clubs

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 7:11 PM
In the area for a few days, any recommandations? Looking for a little extra without breaking the bank

9 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    We just told a guy visiting Montana to fuck a goat instead, as for Florida I'd say try to fuck a manatee instead.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'd recommend checking the club reviews. There are some excellent insights to be found in the reviews.
  • Trial1019
    7 years ago
    Not into manatees...too big for my tastes.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    Every self-respecting PL should experience Mons Venus at least once.
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    You'll probably get a bit more helpful suggestions after you've contributed reviews and other helpful commentary to the board. I agree that you should do some homework and browse the reviews. I suggest that you start your reading with Scarlett's at Ybor City and consider also some of the clubs in Clearwater and Pasco County if that's not too much of drive for you. If eye candy is all you need, then visit Mons Venus.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I've seen mons called overrated and tourist trap.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster, I've heard that too and don't completely disagree. It's like the Rhino in Vegas, or Baby Dolls in Dallas. In certain cities there are clubs that achieve legendary status. Overrated is in the eye of the beholder, but these clubs are popular for a reason. I wouldn't think of Mons Venus as a tourist trap as long as you know what you're getting into, and know what it's going to cost. Gorgeous nude women grinding you that you can touch all over except the pussy. Works for me!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Head north to Holiday and go to bare assets.
  • shanny72
    7 years ago
    You guys are usually much more direct with 0 review commenters asking for info... I'm disappointed
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion