tuscl

DWTS the pro dancers are hot!

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 7:36 AM
I'm not a regular viewer of Dancing With The Stars - but one of my kids watches it - and I sat through the premiere last night. The pro girls have excellent bodies! They are very fit and hot. Anybody enjoy this show? It's best to DVR it to get past the judging and chit chat. Does watching DWTS sound faggity?

7 comments

• PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Whenever I'd go see my great aunt in the nursing home she'd be watching it. Gotta admit I have watched quite a few episodes. But yes some of the pro dancers are fine as shit
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Is this the dude you have the hots for? [view link]
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I've always thought the show was misnamed........Dancing with the Has-beens seems more on point. No, do not watch.............and just about all the talent shows on TV regardless if it's singing, dancing, Ninja climbing all could do with FF on the judges and commentators.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    I watch the version we have over here, but only for the hot female pro dancers, a couple of the femals celebs are also very hot this year. One of the girls from 'The Saturdays' is dancing, Mollie King, may ring a bell with some of you.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @jackslash - lol! Rick Perry! That's great! They have a very old woman on this season - from Shark Tank - and it was embarrassing to see how aroused she got when dancing with her pro partner.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'd not heard of Mollie King - I did a search and she's got a cute and sexy look. She must look great working her body on DWTS.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Yes the pro dancer females are all smokeshows. My wife used to watch it and once when we were in Vegas they had a show in the Tropicana. She dragged me in there and it was awesome. Just imagine seeing all those hot babes in those tiny outfits running up and down the aisles of the theater because that's what they did. It was like going to Rhino or Sapphires but cost me a lot less money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion