tuscl

Hottest Women In Large Volumes....The BMW PGA Event In Lake Forest Last Weekend

rockstar666
Illinois
I went to my first PGA event Saturday, and I just have to say, nowhere have I ever seen more 10's in my life! And by and large they were dressed really well despite the heat. You can tell they were either rich or had rich B/F's or husbands. Lots were actually with a female friend too...talk about threesome fantasies!

I see a 10 maybe once a year in the club (I have high standards) but walking around at the tournament I saw literally dozens! Pity I was with my son LOL. I definitely going to another PGA event as soon as I can!

3 comments

• WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Glad to know you enjoyed yourself. If you want a real treat, attend the PGA Tournament in Scottsdale in early February. The women are dressed to the 9s, wear high heels, short summer dresses, and they are part of what has been called the largest sports event on the planet--200,000 people on the Saturday before the final day.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    WW, yeah there are 10x the amount of people at the Phoenix event from what I'm told. I had a blast following 4-5 pairings. The biggest crowd was Michelson/Speith but I still was able to get pretty close to them at various times.

I also followed Day and Fowler, and then the leaders. I think a PGA event challenges the Kentucky Derby for all time hottest women at an event.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    LDK82: Funny you should say that as I was by the tee box and all of a sudden a ball goes whizzing by me! An errant shot from the adjacent hole...missed me by less than 10 yards.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion