tuscl

Kevin Hart being extorted by Atlanta Stripper.

Monday, September 18, 2017 10:06 AM

10 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    He shit the bed on this one
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Holy shit, that honey is fucking fine! At least Hart has good taste in honeys.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Another example of why it would be hell to be one of these celebrities. Can't really enjoy the fame or the wealth. Everyone, even friends, trying to extort you.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    According to this mornings news, she was not an Atlanta stripper but rather a traveling stripper from Long Beach CA that met him in Vegas.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    Saw Kevin Hart once in the HiLiter in Phoenix, making it rain. Oh yeah, he's a player.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It's got to suck to be that married, famous and have so much money - and to have those Atlanta strip clubs nearby! The dancer is very hot - and with video evidence - it's going to be difficult for Kevin to explain this to his wife! Rather than the dancer enjoying a big extortion pay day - I think his wife will be enjoying a big divorce settlement.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    So true. My divorce settlement pales in comparison to what his wife will get when her lawyers are done with him.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Warhawks - those settlements are painful! If I had his fame and money - and I enjoyed strippers - I'd think long and hard if I could control myself enough to be married. There are many easy ways to get caught nowadays.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    There's a story (possibly apocryphal) that a young comedian approached Chevy Chase at the height of his fame and said "I want to be rich and famous like you." To which Chase replied, "Why don't you try being rich and see if that's enough for you." Even if the story is bullshit, the sentiment is valid.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Ishmael - in my opinion - being rich and unknown - would be much better than being rich and famous. That's some very useful wisdom to come from Chevy Chase.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion