tuscl

Johnsmith69: 10 QUESTIONS

chessmaster
Illinois
Saturday, September 16, 2017 2:06 PM
1. Dream stripper dumps you(again) for a younger more handsome more wealthy lawyer. What would you do? Would you take her back? 2. You and a 300 lb black woman are the last of humanity. Would you fuck her to repopulate the earth? 3. How many drugs have you done? 4. What kind of music do you listen to? 5. What would you do if redheads become extinct? 6. What car do you drive? 7. What's your favorite strip club? 8. What else do you do besides smoke weed and troll strip clubs looking for dream strippers? 9. Why did your relationship with your wife not work? 10. What are you getting the ds for christmas?

4 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    1. Of course. 2. Yes but I'd close my eyes and fantasize that she was an 18 year old redhead. And no oral. 3. Weed. That's all. But I've been with the DS when she did lots and lots o drugs. 4. Songs about strippers. 5. Fuck blonds. 6. A very fast one. 7. Tootsies 8. Work so I can afford drugs and strippers 9. She wasn't a redhead 10. I usually take my strippers shopping for Christmas and let them buy whatever they want.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Another homerun
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    You a rightous dude brother john. Keep up the good work. Do not go doen the path of shadowcat and get all worked up about other mens penises. Keep it real and about the redhead pussy
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Lol^^^ shadowcat n men's penis
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion