Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

vincemichaels: Lies About Military Service; Whacks of to Underage Girl in Teenag

Dougster

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Behold your hero vinceygirl michaels, TUSCL! What does it say about you that he is your hero?

Lol!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

LMAO, what a bunch of clueless stupid fags you children are. Obviously, mommy never let you suck her tits. :)

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

Let'm have it Vince.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I'm actually really happy to see this thread. VM recently called me "little girl," and with the other names he was calling me, I thought he was being a condescending jerk, but it turns out it was a complement all along! :)

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Awe, bummer :P

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Again, HJ99 (sp intentional) you are wrong. I wouldn't waste my breath to complement you.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Hi "dickbreath" that is.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

What does"hj" stand for? It's so clever that I can't figure it out! It sure sucks having someone so smart not like me. :(

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement