tuscl

What is your reaction?

Out of state dacer texts me and says "I need your help...."

22 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Of course you text her right back with the PIN to your checking account. :)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'd guess you find the nearest Western Union location.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    My reaction? None. never giving my phone number to a stripper. They are not welcome in my real life.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    All good answers.

I did respond "Hey whats up?" since I am not enough of a dick to ignore her (which is likely an exploitable weakness sniffed out by a dancer). She said "call me" which did kick in my dick reflex and I ignored her for her unexplained demand. Later she did call and I did not pick up (she did not leave a message). My reaction might be different if I did not know her as a complete narcissist (constantly talking about herself, etc.). She has a solid 7 face and 8 body and we never did OTC or FS for that matter.

Ski I have a trap phone so all good there which prevents stalking my info. Nobody from that world gets my primary traceable number.

Its just the "I need your help" text just seems so cliche and seems like such a common pl exploit.

• mark94
    7 years ago
    Every scammer knows that asking for help is the most successful way to start a con. People are programmed to be open to helping.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Seriously happened to me two days ago. I wish I'd screen shot my phone. Had a great OTC with her got along great. Decided we'd see each other again soon. Revived that text the next day. My response was "sorry Hun, been there done that. No offense but not helping you out. We'll just keep it pay as we go. " she said ok cool. I'm sure she was off to try and work the next guy
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    My go to response is "sorry, I'm out of state and unable to help right now". And 99% of the time it's 100% true.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Update...

So she texts me she needs $700 to put in an alarm system for her car cause someone has been trying to steal her speakers!?!? Its an emergency man!

You cant make this shit up!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Lol!
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I was polite to tell her I dont do that for ITC club friends. Its not like am a SD with her OTC and know her well enough for some measure of friendship and trust.

Frankly I did that once for a girl I knew OTC and I knew her for two years. Even then that turned out badly which has pretty much hardened me from ever doing that again. Many of these girls just are just a disaster with any form of fiscal discipline and money is like an addictive drug to get and use up as fast as they can get it.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Wow, I have never had one ask for $700
    How much were you spending ITC?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Ask her how she's going to earn it.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That's a new one! I agree with your assessment - as many dancers have no fiscal discipline - and are prone to making regrettable decisions - and this leads to a constant need for more cash. Some dancers boast about the money they can make - but they rarely have any money - as they spend it as fast as they get it!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lol! I thought maybe her parents were in jail and she meeed bail money. I'd have never guessed someone was trying to steal her speakers. Makes me wonder how many of her customers came though for her emergency.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Given how you later describe your relationship with her, I wouldn't even have responded as you did. I would have ignored her unless one of her next texts was something on the order of "I'm currently in your town and will fuck you for the help I need."
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^^ a quick text reply of "I've got an epic case of blue balls - that need emergency relief!" would hopefully show her that you are expecting a bit of quid pro quo.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    You should text back and say " what a conincidence, I need help too." Then when you talk, after she tells you about how she desperately needs money to get her kid a new Xbox but you know it's just for drugs, you can tell her about your problem with a pent up need for sexual release.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Lol. Of course the only reason I shared numbers is I considered her a potential candidate for OTC but her initial prices were just dumb - $1k per meetup. I figured she would come down over time once she realized that just was not gonna happen and then it becomes a waiting game negotiation. I have not seen her in some time and this may be her first half hearted and clumsy attempt at a counter offer. If so she has some more work to do...

Either way even if it was $100 no way in advance to some girl outa state lol.

FYI I travel here for biz one to two times per month. I was spending $120-150 ITC full nude handsy VIP but no BJ or FS. Yea I know but its not like I was in Detroit...

By posting this thread I just thought it would be fun to share some of the absurdities we face as pls...

• Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    ...oh BJ yea that was exactly my first thought...here it comes, bail money lol. But her stripper shit was that no one will help her nor will her loser live-in stripper bf. Apparently Xbox doesnt pay what it used to...
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Least she honest lol.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    One of the only places you can hear the words "honest" and "stripper" in the same sentence...
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Yea BJ that request is so weird its probably true. The loser bf was my qualified statement to her response "he is just started a new job" which is code for "he is an unemployed deadbeat". ...Hell now that I think about it he is the one probably trying to hock her speakers for the new Xbox and weed.

FYI - Love the update to your profile! Nice use of the banner!

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion