Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How many of you would give her a dollar ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I would very nice stage show

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

her ass is to big, but if I could see her tit's I might give her a $1

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

She just came into confession. She bobbed her head nicely while praying

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Only a dollar Juice?

You'd give her the whole enchilada I bet.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Need to see more but my first inclination is no.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'd give her a dollar to go away.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

No interest.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

How much change would she give back?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I'd get dances with her! She's got a hot ass - and it looks like she has good moves.

It should be obvious - I'll get dances from most dancers -

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Too much ink for my taste, but if she has a great personality, I might well give her a go - nice body overall.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

What makes you think that's female?

My answer is no, BTW.....

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

Depends on the competition... She could have been the top pick at a dive club.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Visited her IG account (linked in the video caption).

No. Not likely.

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

I would suck her titty

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I would tip a five to shove my thumb into her ass hole

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Definitely!

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement