tuscl

JOHNSMITH69: 10 Questions Resurrected

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Certainly a colorful member on the board. 10 questions for TUSCLs favorite attorney, JS69.

1. Everyone knows about DS1, but how many DSs' have you had? How mamny do those do you still see?

2. 31 days in a typical month, how many of those days do you usually visit a strip club?

3. When's the last time you saw DS1? What did you do with her other than have sex and get high?

4. What is your currenct favorite TV show?

5. What is your favorite sports team?

6. How are you liking the "single life" again? It's been what, about 2 years?

7. Name a city in North America (Mexico and Canada as well) that you want to strip club in that you haven't visited yet. Also why that city?

8. Have you bought your son a BJ at the strip club yet?

9. You've met a lot of TUSCL members, aside from your night in Florida which Heck (which has been well documented) describe your 2nd craziest night with a TUSCL member(s).

10. Name a hobby that you enjoy.

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Shailynn, thanks for doing the ten questions thing. It's a nice positive exercise in the midst of troll hell.

1. There have been 3 dream strippers. Sadly, I don't see any of them any more. DS II graduated from college and moved overseas. DS III had a very screwed up life and disappeared. I hope she's ok but she doesn't answer any of my messages, and her Facebook page has been inactive for a long time. I keep hoping to see her at one of the clubs she used to work at but no sign. DS I is my greatest addiction ever and to avoid bankruptcy I am trying to stay away from her. But just to prove how pathetic I am I still pay her phone bill.

2. i go to clubs an average of 4-5 times per month.

3. I last saw the DS aprox 8 months ago. Our last date was a short one. Just dinner and intimacy. She was having her period so I settled for a private show and blow job. But there are many stories about our adventures together that I haven't told. Like the time we bought weed on a Caribbean island and I thought she was kidnapped by the the drug dealer. This is the same trip in which I asked a guy to buy weed and he ended up being a cop. Good times. I may get around to telling "the rest of the story" some day.

4. I don't really watch any current shows on the air except sports. But I'm watching older shows like Breaking Bad. Awesome show, and it has convinced me to never try meth.

5. Miami dolphins. They have been my fav since childhood.

6. I have been divorced since 2015, and it is fan fucking tastic. Should have done it a long long time ago. Best decision of my life. I haven't seen or heard from the old ball and chain in many months, and that makes me gloriously happy.

7. I have been to just about every city in the continental US that has decent strip clubs so it's hard to chose someplace good that I haven't been. I guess I'd chose Canada because I've heard the clubs there are good, and I assume they speak English and have the white girls that I like. I don't know what city there has the best clubs. I'd obviously look it up before I went. Tijuana would also be fun but only with guys who know what they are doing and hable espanol. Latinas aren't really my thing though, so I'd put Canada ahead of Mexico. What I really want to visit are FKK clubs, although Germany doesn't qualify for this question.

8. Nope. I strip club alone. Never taken anyone with me other than a stripper.

8. The second craziest Tuscl happening also involved Heck. This time in Detroit (the death defying car ride was in Miami). No time to tell the story now but I'll post it sometime soon. Can't remember if I told any of the story after it happened. I hope he gets out of jail in the near future.

10. I enjoy cooking although I don't have nearly as much time to cook as I would like to.

• Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    1] 2 none
    2] 1-3
    3] Watched her on stage
    4] Last Man Standing
    5] St Louis Cardinals
    6] Never have not been single and quite happy about it.
    7] Atlanta - never had time when there.
    8] Nope - no kids
    9] Never met any TUSCL member that I know of, I like to club alone
    10] Clubbing
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    JS69 - go to Toronto, you'll love it. Just stay by the airport, no need to go into downtown.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago

(11) When is your epic midlife crisis gonna end, @JohnSmith?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Good list!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    12) What was missing your teenage years that you need to try and relive it in your 50s?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I want to hear part three of the "Bitch" saga, btw.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Whoops
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion