tuscl

table side fun to private dance

Janos
Ontario
It appears that the younger black dancers know what they want. Last night walked into a club sat, down ordered a beer. This black dancer sat down next to me and slipped her hand into my pants and grab a hold of it and started to massage it. What I am noticing the black dancers are a bit more forward, normal they sit close , put a leg over yours, and by mistake their hand falls close and then they rub it thru the pants. Its hard to say no to a private dance once they put the extra effort in.

3 comments

• impala
    7 years ago
    I have to agree (for the most part) my experience with black clubs the girls know what we want and for the most part are quite forward about being the one to provide. I actually one time watched 2 get into a fight over a customer (I knew the dude, and there wasn't a lot of green coming from him). I ended up taking the looser, but I think I was the winner!
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ You should have taken the tighter!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Janos, you and this black dancer have got the right idea.

Buying dances is for chumps. Front room friendliness, leading to an intense makeout session. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room.

SJG

I'm tied up on f2f political matters right now, that's why I've not been posting much.

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion