tuscl

She does her routine and that's it.

houjack
Explosion in my pants
Met a new girl, I think she said her fourth day there (not sure fourth day stripping ever, or new place for her).

Anyway, I get a dance, she goes through the motions as they usually do, multiple positions and all that, as expected. Second song, she gets in my fav position, then as she's about to change again I ask "wait, can you stay there?" She explains that "no, I don't stay in one position for my dances."

Darn.

I had no trouble finding someone else.

15 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    She's new. They probably told her to do that when they hired her. Ask her again in a few weeks.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    She has probably gotten advice on the newbie area of stripper web. They constantly advise that as a way to keep customers from "enjoying" the dance too much. Just avoid her, depending on the club and the location it may change. If she asks you for a dance again, say no thanks, because ... This will allow her to know why she is not getting your money, this can encourage her to either leave you be, or consider changing her dance style to get your money.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I believe in mentoring young strippers. You should tell her why it is stupid to stick to the same routine for every song, and ignore your customer's request. To get the point across as you walk away, show her the stack of 20s that you are prepared to spend on dancers who are more customer service oriented. She will learn quickly.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If she's new to dancing (and not just new to this club) - she might still be getting accustomed to the whole private dance thing. Hopefully she will relax and start to learn how to make it a better experience for her customers.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    What's your favorite position?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Missionary
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I will ask again in a few weeks. I was tempted to tell her I would have done more songs had she accepted my request, I'm not sure why I didn't tell her.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    It isn't necessarily my favorite position... Some dancers do mash too much, when they take both feet off the floor...
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Telling them "No thanks" & why some times works. A few months ago I told one no because her last ones were lousy. Since then she has become my VIP CF and has agreed to OTC.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I had this happen recently. A guy wanted the simulated titty fuck/ hummer a lot, which is kinda taboo at my club for long periods. The next time, I offered to do a VIP for the base rate (which was the same as he'd spent on dances), and it went really well. Maybe offer her a VIP at the same cost as you are willing to spend on dances. Let her know what you expect.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Houjack, what IS your favorite position? If it's anything that Bj99 mentioned I wouldn't expect any dancer to do any of those positions for an extended time on the main floor due to other folks watching and her being uncomfortable. But in a private enough VIP it's usually all good, once again depending on the girl.

I also agree with doc300 that if you let her know she's missing out on money she might switch up the routine. I'll never forget one girl who gave me a 3 minute straight reverse cowgirl grind that was cool at first but then just got plain boring. I simply let her know that I enjoy variety and after that she gave some of the best dances I've ever had.

• houjack
    7 years ago
    Since two of you asked, favorite position is her facing me, grinding away with my face at tit level. I understand the reluctance in the open dance area, especially for new girls. I've never had a problem and it must be quite common at the clubs I frequent, because no issues so far. I've also seen others receive similar dances, although I've never stared long enough to know if they stay in position for multiple songs like I've got, just glances while I'm getting mine.

VIP is for extras where I club.
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    Everyone in this thread talking about VIP. Honestly, just let all your shame out and do it on the floor. Privacy is expensive.
  • motownkid
    7 years ago
    She is probably afraid you are going to drop a massive load on her - and she is not into it. I have been surprised by many girls that will not do much on the floor - worried about you cumming - yet the same girl will suck your dick raw in the VIP - confusing... Strippers... a rare breed....
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Usually, I stop her (after dance #2 or #4), take her aside, give her some suggestions, then tell her I'll make it worth her while if she accommodates me (aka a tip at they end). normally my suggestion is within the legal ordinances or club rules (or right up against). Usually she'll earn more tips on dance #5 & #6 versus the first 4 combined. So everyone wins.

At least I've had good outcomes from it. Money talks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion