tuscl

Best BJ ever!

Clubber
Florida
Went to a new local spot Saturday evening, Club Irma. Receive the best BJ ever, but VERY expensive.

21 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    She sure as fuck wore me out. ;)
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I know her. Fuck that bitch. Complete ROB. She ripped off my fence. She ripped off my neighbors' pool cages. She ripped off my employee's roof...
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    But she is far from finished. Just wait until your next insurance renewal bill, then get back with me on the subject.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I was supposed to meet a couple of TUSCLers at Follies today but I'm baby sitting again today because 10 county schools are still without power. No BJ for me.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    My good friend Vince gives the best tuscl meeting blow jobs ever :)
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    minnow,

Insurance? We don't need no stinkin' insurance!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I've heard that it's a very sloppy BJ - as the clean up takes a long time!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I met Irma's cousin up in Norfolk some years back, she gave a great BJ too !!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I got blown by a fat bitch named Veronica...bitch hate the balls and all
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Clubber, I hope you and your family all got through the hurricane safely.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    slash,

We did. Most did, but they don't make sensational news for the purveyors of doom on TV.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Clubber - I'm glad to hear you got through the storm. The news moves on quickly - to the next sensationalist headline!
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    She ripped off a good part of my roof!
    Glad she is gone!
  • ndnman
    7 years ago
    Lot better than Harvey.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    I remember a pretty decent blow that took place in my home town, New Orleans, from some chick whose name begins with a K, in about 2005 or there abouts ...

Glad Clubber is Ok. Have you attended any Tampa area clubs since the Irmageddon thing?
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    harvey was a wet storm in a bad area much like katrina. Flood control and living in a bowl was their main problems. I had a puddle in my back acre about 10x5 feet that was gone in a matter of hours and I am 9 feet above sea level.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Being serious (I say this so that some asswipe troll doesn't try to make this post sexual), I believe those of us that experienced the true wrath of andrew 25 years ago will always base the results against that storm. This was nothing! What I didn't understand is that, true, andrew was a cat 5 and irma a cat 4, but the difference in destruction was incredible.
    I did a little checking about the Saffir-Simpson scale. Turns out a Cat 5 hurricane, for example, is 500 times more powerful than a Cat 1. So read that each storm is 100 times more powerful than the lessor storm. Ergo, andrew was 100 times more powerful than irma. That explains it.

I usually do nothing for a cat 1 other than bring a few loose items into the garage.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I go for walks on the beach in a Cat 1. A good friend of mine near Harvey/Houston was concerned that I'd travel to SoFlo during Irma, I assured her, I had no death wish.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I once got a top notice blow job from a stripper named hurricane and tyfoon
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    vm,

Truly difficult for me to to grasp the difference between a cat 4 and 5. Comparing andrew, katrina, harvey, and irma, it is easy to see the results on to fronts. The vast power of a 5 and poor foresight. Hopefully, others learn. Perhaps, since one of the other cat 5 storms to hit the US was also in Florida, albeit many years ago, lessons were learned.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion