tuscl

For BJ99: 10 Questions Resurrected

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I am resurrecting the 10 questions thread for TUSCL members from a few years ago. Hopefully BJ99 participates.

BJ99 - you're pretty beloved here, please answer these questions so other members can learn more about you. If a question is too "personal" please pass over it.

1. How long have you been a stripper?

2. Besides spending money on you and good looks, what attributes do some of your favorite customers have?

3. What is your current favorite TV show?

4. What state(s) do you work in?

5. What is your favorite food?

6. If someone handed you the keys to your dream car as a gift, what would that car be?

7. Name a place inside the United States that you want to visit but haven't been there yet?

8. Favorite place to vacation?

9. What is your favorite alcohol drink and favorite non-alcohol drink (think coffee, Coke, lemonade, etc.)?

10. Have you ever went home with a customer from the club before?

20 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Why yes, pl's want to know!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lol. You make me feel like such an attention whore! ..Which I'm fairly comfortable with :P

1) I've been a stripper for a couple years

2) my favorite customers are interesting to talk with and like discussing ideas, don't constantly beg me to date/fuck them, and smell nice.

3) my current favorite tv show is Gotham. I mostly like scify, but there aren't any current ones I'm loving on netflix.

4) too personal

5) whole fried fish topped with some kind of sauce.

6) I don't have a dream car. I prefer a luxury car with heated seats and a good Bluetooth.

7) I would like to see the white sand beaches in Alabama.

8) I like to go to new places. Beaches are my favorite.

9) wine/coconut water

10) I haven't gone home w a customer, but I've been to friend/customers' homes.

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Thank you!

What type of wine(s) do you like? I'm a big wine fan.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    "6) I don't have a dream car. I prefer a luxury car with heated seats and a good Bluetooth."

Bj99, I'll let you drive my BMW if you date me. Please, please date me!

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ im so torn.. I hate begging, but BMWs are nice cars. ;)

I'm not going to lie, I have never thrown a bottle out lol. I like Sauvignon blanc, sherry, medium reds like Pinot noir, and Pinot Grigio. I don't prefer Chardonnay, or moscato.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Well now I dont know what wine to have with our dinner, because i prefer zins and cabs witt my meals. I can compromise with Pinot noir, but that's usually a before or after dinner wine.

At least now I can prepare a little before you come over to cook:-)

I see your discretion is keeping the mystery alive! It's all a fantasy anyway. Care to share your favorite fantasy Bj99?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Zins and cabs are great. I don't usually pick the them bc they are harder to pair w dinner. I once ordered a cab and then someone ordered calamari w Thai sauce for an ap. It was horrible. I like cabs or Shiraz in the winter.

Like most strippers, my fantasies all include the djs and male managers at my club. hmm.. or maybe my fellow strippers and their boyfriend's, or just their boyfriend's! :P

Nah. I'm a lame romantic. I fantasize ab true love and devotion. Sex wise, I've always like the trapped together w someone I don't get get along with, but have hidden feeling for, scenarios.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I think I'll use this list of questions the next time I'm in a club. ;)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Cabs go great with chicken nuggets, zins are better with Taco Bell fare.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Warhawks - if you're gonna use those inside a club I'd switch the first question to "do you give BJs in the VIP room."
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lol. See? that's complicated!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I got distracted by the wine conversation - but I perked up when I saw the line about giving BJ's in VIP! That can't be too complicated...
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    1. I've never danced. I tried once but the bouncer got me before I made it on stage.
    2. My favorite customers give me their money and make their payments on time.
    3. Billions on Showtime
    4. WA, OR, ID, MT
    5. Quinoa
    6. Lexus LFA. But since I'm a realist, I'm thinking about a used V8 Panamera.
    7. Follies
    8. Sober tank at the county jail
    9. Booker's Bourbon, most any barrel-proof bourbon
    10. No. Not really my thing.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ awesome responses.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Haha! I love a man who knows when to take a little break!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Lol.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Cool thread Shaiylinn, thanks for your seemingly honest response BJ99. I would vote for you as mayor Shay! Or BJ99 for that matter.

LDK is your first question "Are you gonna make me hold you down when I LDK or are you gonna make this easy?"

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    My question for LDK - does the crotch of your pants glow in clubs with black lighting...
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL. That would defeat the purpose of wearing dark slacks.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Resurrected for sure
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion