tuscl

Sorry vinceygirl You Really Do Owe An Apology to TUSCL for Lying about Military

More and more people are speaking out on how unacceptable your lying is.

15 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Some campaigns take time even though the truth they are fighting for is rather obvious. This particular campaign seems to be one of them. I have complete faith in it's ultimate victory, however, since Truth always wins out in the end. (Something vinceygirl for all his old age has apparently never learned.)
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    OMG! Is that Vince's picture in his avatar, with a cane leaning up against a trans am? Lmfao!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You are such a dumbass, Douchester. I don't apologize for your lies, dickbreath, the only thing I'll ever apologize for is if you die too quickly at the hands of all the TUSCL people here who know you are full of shit.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @vincemichaels: Did you see active combat service or not? None of this BS that protesting a war is the same thing. Just answer the question: yes or no.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    No answer vinceygirl?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Scared to answer that one, huh, vinceygirl?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Looks like vinceygirl is going to refuse to the answer the direct question. Lol!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Ohhhhhhhhhh, poor, poor, poor babies. Didn't mama change your diaper yet ????

ROTTFLMMFAO.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Yep. vinceygirl simply will not answer the question now of whether he ever did or did not see military combat. However, we wrong when call him a liar for saying that he did, and then saying that he didn't.

Got it!

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    He doesn't owe an apology to TUSCLers. If it is true, he owes an apology to all the brave men and women who really have sacrificed to defend and ensure our way of life. A full page ad in each of the various military newspapers seems appropriate.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I sort of agree. Primarily he should apologize to veterans, but he was also trying to falsely claim the (deserved) esteem they are held in from us. So I think he also owes an apology to TUSCL.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Blow me, fagboy.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Douchester/txtittyfag I don't think your nurses at the crazy peoples house would approve of you up after your bedtime. LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @vincemichaels: One more time: Did you or did you not see active military combat?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    And by "see it", no I don't mean "saw it on TV". Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion