tuscl

Endurance Test at the Tip Rail

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
I like sitting at the tip rail and tossing some dollars. For me, it is a perfect (cheap) way to interact with the honeys without going thru the hassle, or expense, of getting LD's.

I show my respect for the courage it takes to get on stage to the honey's by maintaining a good party vibe and attention level regardless of the talent level that is on the pole. Putting this another way, while at the rail, I interact with all the dancers like they are tens even if they are far below that. This creates a fantastic party vibe that transcends my time at the rail. Really, the secret to having a good time in a club is positive energy...well...positive energy and a lot of cash.

Anyway, once in awhile, in the dive clubs, a dancer will get on stage that...well..the honey should have made a career change decades ago or never became a dancer at all. How the fuck some of them still make money is beyond me. Regardless, I maintain my vibe and interact with her like she is a ten. Challenging. I tip a little less and, of course, decline dances but the look in my eyes says ten when she is on the pole.

This makes me realize what it must be like for these honey's to look at me and act like I'm Brad fucking Pitt in the flesh when in fact, I'm the exact opposite of whatever he is. lol.

Damn, these honeys earn every dollar they make.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I hate the term "party vibe" or "party atmosphere". It is the excuse club owners use to play the music too damn loud. Us senior citizens are not looking for a party atmosphere at 2PM on Tuesday.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Amen Shadowcat
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Agree shadow.....I just want the party to be with a face in my lap and junior finding a warm, wet place to hangout!!! Unless the music is in tome with the head bob, then it is just unnecessary!!!
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf, I applaud your very positive attitude, especially this:
    "This makes me realize what it must be like for these honey's to look at me and act like I'm Brad fucking Pitt in the flesh when in fact, I'm the exact opposite of whatever he is."

At my favorite night shift, I *always* sit at the stage and tip *every* dancer, even the ones who should have quit long ago or never should have started. Nowadays I try to tip the ones I really like at least $2 per dance in order to differentiate them from the uggos.

@shadowcat and Doces300: I don't disagree. Since I like to actually *converse* with a stripper before I buy dances from her, I would prefer that the music stay at a civilized level. Also, get off my lawn!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    well..the honey should have made a career change decades ago "
    _-----

Pretty sure these are the dancers that @MrDeuce takes OTC
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    "How the fuck some of them still make money is beyond me." They make money because guys like you feel sorry for them and tip them.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^more that that. if they're doing extras some guys will give any stripper money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion