tuscl

ROB Detection

Nixur68
Texas
Hey all,

Anyone have any tips or tricks for ROBs? I got to say this summer has been hit or miss and I've had a lot of dances that just haven't delivered. It seems to be anytime I'm told "Oh, we'll have a lot of fun in VIP!" translates to we won't he having any at all.

8 comments

• Mainster
    7 years ago
    Apply this template-
    Is it female?
    Is it wearing heels?
    Potential, even probable, ROB.
    You're welcome.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    i just never do a VIP without doing a regular dance first. And then i usually pick the girl's brains a little bit before i do a dance too. Ask as many questions as you can and see if you get a clear response instead of some vague hedging. This is to minimize a minimized risk. Still some girls can straight out lie. You can also see how she behaves on stage, although her stage performance often doesn't portend her lap dance performance and vice versa. See if you have any decent chemistry (or simulated chemistry on her part) on the floor. All this can do is lower, but not eliminate the risk of getting ROBed. And in the end, rat out the ROBs, but don't snitch on the sure things. Dancers can be each others' worst enemies.
  • MrWright_1985
    7 years ago
    Do a regular dance first. If her performance meets or exceeds your expectations and desires, she's definitely the right girl for some fun time in the VIP section. If they don't perform well past the first dance, you're only out $30 or $40, but you'll know not to waste any more money on her.

I did that with my 2 CFs and they are my CFs because they performed better than I anticipated.
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    I always grope them. If they let me grope for free, they'll let me grope in VIP.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Oh, we'll have a lot of fun in VIP!" could mean a game of checkers if you leave it at that.

Like a lot of guys above, I will usually get a dance or two to test the waters.

At the end of that, if I feel like a VIP, then I talk to her *specifically* about what I want in the VIP and for how much money. Specifically... meaning no code words or vague language. If she remains vague, or insists on negotiating specifics in the VIP, then I politely pass.

Also, I let her know before we go into the VIP that I pay her money at the end of the dance after she has delivered on her promises. That's not negotiable. A lot of dancers don't like that. Some may take a pass at that point. But I've had a substantial number come back to me later in the visit take me up on my offer.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I go to clubs with a couple of contract templates all filled out with services I expect to be performed. The only blanks left to be filled out is the dancer name, the price and our signatures. I also have two opt-out boxes that she must check if she refuses BB Anal and/or Fisting.

Also, never pay before services are rendered to your satisfaction.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    If she wants to hold your dick while you piss, she may be a rob
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If a dancer tells me VIP will be a great time - or other vague description - I say no thank you. I'm going to talk specifics and price - so I'm not going to be disappointed.

I don't consider a dancer a ROB unless she doesn't deliver on her agreement. Vague talk about VIP leads to disappointment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion