tuscl

Ever get in trouble (bouncer/management)?

Chaz6422
Somewhere between her legs
Friday, September 8, 2017 1:19 PM
Howdy folks, I'm definitely getting comfortable here, I enjoy reading the discussions...I like reading reviews, and live writing them when I have any experiments (good or bad) to share. I'm from/in Houston, TX...born n raised and just now joining the SC gang after 30+ years of life....shame on me! Lol. But staying on topic, based on a situation I dealt with at Chicas Locas, has anyone here ever experienced getting lap dances and not paying for them? By that I mean she just starts dancing, doesn't discuss pricing, then after she asks for money and you say "oh I didn't know you are charging me" and then she went n got someone to "persuade" you?

14 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Just out of curiosity what is your I.Q. ?
  • Chaz6422
    7 years ago
    4007 =-P
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    LMFAO! Twenty-five. I'm betting his IQ is higher than he can count! LOL
  • Chaz6422
    7 years ago
    Truthfully, for my situation, the girl wasn't really dancing, it was slow... She sat on my lap, we chatted a lot then she talked about giving me her number, and even did some stick shifting. then 20 minutes later she says "ok that's $140." I Told her that she wasn't really dancing and that in not paying $140 for conversation and a dry hj. So I have her $80 for her troubles n left.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yes. Many years ago at a bachelor party, a guy in our group got a bunch of dances. At a certain point, the dancer's Spidey sense started tingling and she asked how many dances he could afford. His reply: "Afford?" To this day, I'm unsure if he was playing dumb or truly dumb. Anyway, the dancer had an epic meltdown. A manager and a couple of bouncers came over to work it out, but this guy didn't have the cash or a credit card. He got shouted at a lot. We got shouted at a lot. Long story short, we got thrown out. Don't blame the club at all. It depends on the club and its culture, but most clubs are going to be very reluctant to actually give a guy a beating. Especially now with phone cameras / video. Typically, they'll cut their losses and just throw the bum out. The moral of this story? Bachelor parties are amateur hour.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    No that is a good way to get your ass kicked. I have had girls start a dance before pricing and I have stopped them. I also have girls try to charge more than the agreed charge. Occasionally I had to have a discussion about it with the bouncer. If the bouncer is anything but polite and fair I immediately depart telling him or not I am leaving anyway then quickly get to my transportation and GET the Hell Out of Dodge. Yet another reason to never ever ever start a tab! Pay as you go in cash and never flash a wad of cash either. (blow your wad yes, flash your wad no) I make it a point to not get on the management's wrong side.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yeah, that's shady on her part. That said, it never hurts to ask if you're "on the clock", especially if there was stick shifting.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I must be missing something - she rubbed against you - jerked your cock - for almost 20 minutes - and you didn't expect to pay because of what? That is a huge rookie mistake! If it feels like it might be a lap dance - and you are in a strip club - then it is a lap dance!
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    @Chaz6422 "So I have her $80 for her troubles n left." There's the hustle. She gave you a bunch of shit for free then asked you to pay for it. You should have paid $0. @Cashman1234 "That is a huge rookie mistake!" It's a mistake to pay for something you didn't agree to. Girls can rub up against me all they want, they can move me from one seat to another, but if I didn't agree to it, I'm not paying.
  • Chaz6422
    7 years ago
    Oooh nice little discussion going here. @tiredtraveler: I definitely agree, that's why I left quick. @cashman, I almost hear you... But we all know if a chick really digs you n she's bored, you can get some free mileage. It's a strip club, not a barber shop. Every other SC I've been to ALWAYS discussed $$ up front. I believe SHE made the rookie mistake. @disruptive1: I feel you 100% that's why after done back n fourth banter with her... She said "I've learned something today and know better for next time."
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @Chaz6422 I think it's a mistake on her part too. It's important to discuss things up front (so neither one of you is misled). It's what I'd call a lesson learned.
  • Chaz6422
    7 years ago
    @cashman1234 definitely bro, I don't plan to ever be in that position again. I'll definitely ask if I'm on the clock if that happens again.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Guys shouldn't have to pay for something they didn't agree to but strip clubs are women's workplaces and they persuade big bouncers to convince or persuade you to pay up if you aren't likely to return. It's kind of like a credit card cinema being slack on some of their security even though they have info on everyone in the country that has a credit card and they think it's ok to say oops, my bad, we didn't have good enough security for everything, we'll just offer one year credit monitoring if you agree in small unknown print not to sue when you sign up for one year credit monitoring.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Credit card company not cinema.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion