Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Bday gift for your ATF?

SebastianCobb

California

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Any suggestions?

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

yeah0my cum on her ass!!!!!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Just pretend she is your real GF and buy accordingly.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Are you nuckin futz ?

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Dick in a Box, obviously:

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

This thread again?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Call me and I will dump a load in her basement

Profile picture for KJ702
KJ702
•

A silver necklace and pendant

Profile picture for wildbourbon
wildbourbon
•

Pearl necklace.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Ppwh beat me to it although that's a Christmas video. But it still is great. Never get tired of watching it.

In reality, I don't think you should get her anything. Not because you're not considerate, but I don't think it gets you any extra credit. If you do it it has to be because that's who you are. If you are doing this in the hopes it will get you laid or get you a better otc price don't do it.

Profile picture for SebastianCobb
SebastianCobb
•

ppwh.....Dick in her box?.....

Profile picture for SebastianCobb
SebastianCobb
•

MackTruck.....I like that handle.....But wouldn't have PETERbilt been a better one?....lol

Profile picture for SebastianCobb
SebastianCobb
•

wildbourbon.....Do you know any jewelers?....

Profile picture for SebastianCobb
SebastianCobb
•

rh48hr..... Yeah that's who I am......Unfortunately lots of chicks (even regular non dancers) flatter themselves by thinking that I'm going out of my way.....I take care of my people guy (no homo) or girl......just the way I am but some of these chicks take it at as though "I'm trying really hard"......not even like that.....

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

No suggestion.

Because you know her. We don't.

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

Give her a $20 tip

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I used to give the DS a huge stage tip as a bday present. Never heard of a stripper who was opposed to cash.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

I wouldn't give her anything besides (possibly) an extra $50 tip for a VIP on or close to her birthday. Strippers want cash, not baubles.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

In my view - she will enjoy the cash the most (of any gift). Don't get her flowers, as those will get tossed. Maybe wrap your cock in $20's?

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

A few Lush bath bombs and 100.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Gifts go to women in real life, not escorts.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

As you are already paying her and having sexiness times with her;

a book.

But select carefully.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement