tuscl

This question should have been addressed to TUSCL

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
“So I have a super weird predicament that I’ve been dealing with for basically this whole summer so far. Back in June, I won a good amount of money gambling on the NBA finals, so I decided to go out to one of the local strip clubs.

I was having a good night for a few hours just enjoying myself then one of the young ladies came up to me and sat on my lap. She was very attractive and just seemed different than most of the other girls at the club. She told me her name and we talked for a while then I proceeded to get a couple of lap dances to end the night.

She ended up giving me her phone number so I hit her up again at the club the next weekend. This went on for a few more weeks or so until July came around and we eventually started hooking up and going on dates and what not. Long story short, I have been dating her now for almost two months and basically I just would like to know if this is a bad idea or not. She doesn’t really dance anymore – maybe once every other week at the most because she has a different job now. We hangout all the time and get along great and there hasn’t really been any problems so far (that I know of). If I should be done with her, should I break it off as soon as possible so I don’t develop serious feelings for her or should I give it a little longer? How would you suggest going about this strange situation?”

Sometimes you just have to play the odds. What are the chances that a stripper meets a normal guy at a strip club, begins dating him, gives up stripping, gets married, and lives happily ever after without ever cheating on the guy she met at the strip club or banging a richer dude than him instead?

Basically zero, right?

I believe that a Stripper Cinderella story can exist, but I don’t think Stripper Cinderella meets her Prince Charming in the strip club, I think a guy meets her outside the strip club and never has any idea she’s ever worked in a strip club before.

Dating a girl you met in the strip club is fine, but don’t fall madly in love with her. Keep some distance between you. If she ever confronts you and says, “I feel like you’re intentionally creating distance between us,” do what every guy does — lie and tell her it’s all in her head.

Odds are she’s banging someone other than you right now too.

I don’t blame her, it’s just the way the game is played.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/anony…

10 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Sure. We've been answering this question once or twice a week now for quite some time.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Cool story Bro
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    There are no guarantees that having a non-ex-stripper wife won't bang others for whatever reason seemed okay to her at the moment. IMHO if you like her, proceed, but slowly and with caution. If she starts trying to hit you up for money, drop her.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I think we all know that most dancers dont always have the best decision making skills. However, your dancer might want to settle down - and she might realize that she doesn't want to dance for the long term. If she's a decent girl - and she's tapering off her dancing job - then you should go for it. Meeting a long term girlfriend is unlikely in a strip club - but it's not impossible.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    For the record... I know 3 guys (not well) who met their wife inside a strip club while she was working, got married, had kids, and all 3 are now divorced.

In defense of the ex-stripper two of the guys were alcoholics so it wasn't necessarily the strippers fault. The 3rd victim, uh I mean guy, I didn't know well enough to know who was at fault in that relationship.

• Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Take it slow and one step at a time. Do not move in together or give her money. It is ok for you to pay for dates etc and maybe a small birthday and Christmas present but keep it simple. You have to be cautious and see where she goes. Many dancers have dependent personalities.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    IMHO you've already developed feelings for her. No judgement here, but your question is seeking validation for what you already know...that its not a great idea but that it is too hard to walk away while you are each enjoying what you have. Only you can determine how you respond when it ends....assuming that the Stripper Cinderella story doesn't end happily.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Come on Jack, you should know the answer to that question without asking all of us. ;)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Amen, warhawks, Jack will do just fine.
  • Redmonwin
    7 years ago
    Cautiously optimistic is a good mindset to have. Just keep in mind doubting her could ruin what great happiness you have with her. Sure she could end up cheating you or cheat on you, but so can any girl. No risk, no reward. Worse case scenario could end up being the best story to share with your TUSCL mates to laugh and cry about.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion