tuscl

getting a number

Tuesday, September 5, 2017 2:05 PM
you guys know how you get a number, then later realize it didn't actually save in your phone? yeah...that's right. d'oh!

5 comments

• Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Clubs are more and more stating a "no phones" policy since all phones now have cameras...
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    There are two ways around this. 1. I usually don't carry my phone inside the club because I'm afraid I'm gonna lose it - so when getting a number I take the girls phone - dial my number until I hear the voicemail then hang up - boom you have the number. One time I did this and only let it ring twice before I hung up. I was devastated because it didn't go through to my phone and I didn't get her number. 2. I used to carry a short pen and a small piece of paper back in the day before every stripper had a cell phone. Most of the clubs I went to, he bartender would even provide a napkin and a pen, nobody seemed to care back then.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I have never had trouble getting a strippers number. I take my phone and let them type their number. The only time that has failed is when she was purposefully giving me a fake number.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    "The only time that has failed is when she was purposefully giving me a fake number." Any time a girl has offered her number to me, it's been real. The only times the number has been fake is when I asked for it, and that's only happened a couple times. This past week I got chided by a girl for showing up at the club without texting her first; I'd tried a few times to reach her but never got a response, so I wrote her off. Turns out she transposed the last two numbers when she entered the digits into my phone.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I only exchange phone numbers with dancers that have said they were interested in OTC. I also never take my phone into the club. I give them my phone number and then if I hear from them I know they are really interested.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion