tuscl

What's up TUSCL !! New to the forum. TJ trip advice?

Tuesday, September 5, 2017 11:49 AM
You guys have awesome stories & great advice! This weekend will be my first trip to TJ red light district, visiting hk :) . Is cheaper to get a room & stay the night to bring females over? I mean would I get more for my buck.. I read reviews that the women need to be tested to work in the clubs in TJ, just trying to be safe out there.. Thanks fellas! I will be posting my experience..

6 comments

• churros
    7 years ago
    Bringing up 3 girls in a day is about the same price as the cheapest room you can get there. I've gotten the standard room and the master suite before. Besides commenting that they liked the master suite there was really no difference in their performance in the rooms, it really just depends on the girl you get. They usually just fuck, wash up and leave for the next customer. I've had a couple that just wanted to hang out and talk for a bit afterward because it was close to the end of their shift though. Many only know a few English words so speaking spanish can be important. Beyond that more money will be required for their time.
  • steve323
    7 years ago
    Thanks churros!! Helpful advice
  • cubbieguy
    7 years ago
    Here is a couple things I think it depends on. If you rent a room you won't get a knock on the door at exactly 30 minutes. When I've been there girls are willing to finish the job even if you go a couple minutes over. To me it seems like they go until a guy cums or they get a knock on the door. Obviously they aren't going to go for an hour when you paid for thirty minutes but you get a little extra time. If you just want to give her the jack hammer for 10 minutes and be done then that doesn't matter. Second would be how long you plan on staying. Are you just going for a couple hours? I like to get a room so that when I'm done with a girl I have a place to relax before going back to the club. Just my two cents.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Steve welcome - there is some good advice on this in the articles section. I would also advise writing a review on a recent SC trip you've made. Then you can see all the reviews for TJ clubs. Make sure after you made the trip to write a review of your experience so others can benefit.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    If you buy the VIP card (I think it's $50), you get a big discount at Cascadas Hotel (I believe), something like $11 per night on Monday and Tuesday. There are some other benefits that you can research under the Hong Kong reviews and some very detailed articles (search function). I went there for the first time in late May. It's an amazing place. There really is a "kid in a candy store" kind of feel to it. Except, of course, that you're an adult, with cash to burn and can get virtually anything you want for a reasonable price (compared to U.S. clubs).
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    tj. hk. been there. done that. last week. and week before. and week before. and week before. times 100.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion