tuscl

Hard choices?

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Let's see, my alma mater opens their football season on ESPN @ 8PM tonight and my local NFL team the Browns play their last preseason game on local TV @ 8PM tonight.

The Buckeyes are in the mix for and expected by many to play for the National championship.
The Browns have been perennial losers for years and are playing a game that has zero bearing on the standings.

The Buckeyes are playing for real.
The Browns are playing a game that matters only for the few bubble guys that are trying to make the final roster.

The Buckeyes are hoping to get off to a good start.
The Browns players that are playing are hoping to get through the game without any injuries and hope to have a job in the NFL after tonight.

So which game should i watch?

I used to have satelite TV with PIP so i could watch 2 channels at the same time but now i have cable and don't have that option.

I want to watch my Buckeyes in their first game of the season yet i also want to see the bubble players on the Browns fighting for a roster spot so i will be changing channels most of the night.

Hard choices, lol.

15 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    have you been to the pro football hall of fame?
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Obviously the NFL hall of fame is not very far from me and i am a big football fan but no GoVikings i've never taken the time to visit it. Same with the RNR HOF, i'm a long time fan of rock music and i'm much closer to it than the NFL HOF but have not had the urge to visit it.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    lol gotta work on your sarcasm my dude

anyway, i saw cris carter get inducted and it was awesome!

and you know where he went to college ;-)
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Yes Chris Carter, one of OSU's finest!

I don't follow the sarcasm comment, i wasn't trying to be sarcastic.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    WTF are you talking about? Bowling Green doesn't play tonight!!!!!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    No H in his first name
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Well he spelled my name wrong once so i owed him that. :D

Shailynn i think you might have to wait till Saturday.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Watching OSU over Cleveland ?? No contest, I'd watch OSU. This comes from a U of M fan, I spent enough time on the road in the Cleveland area and heard Cleveland losing far too many times last year. The locals were very vocal about it and not in a good way. Better luck this year, Cleveland.
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    Watch OSU and read about the Browns game in the paper tomorrow. Problem solved.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I only have access to the Browns game and I'm not watching it. I'd rather do something else.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Just remember this essential advice "If it's Brown flush it down!" (That goes for Bengals owner Mikey Brown too)
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ lol
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Buckeyes turned it on in the second half. It was looking a little shaky in the first half.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Yes it looked very shakey in the first half but Indiana has a very good QB and passing game. On the other front the Browns shut out the Bears and went 4-0 in the season that doesn't count. :D
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'd choose the one with the best tits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion