tuscl

Stripper Schedules

I was talking to this stripper the other day about why all these day strippers were mainly white while the night strippers at the same club were mainly black. She told me that the black strippers have to take care of there kids during the day so they can strip at night. Yet the white girls who also have kids need to stay home at night to take care of there kids yet they strip during the day. Somehow this made sense at the time when I was talking to a half naked chick. But now this doesn't make sense.

5 comments

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    Your only mistake was believing anything a stripper tells you will make sense.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Day shift sometimes has the 40ish strippers who are experienced and not easily offended by customer suggestions. They don't want to be on the pole anymore and compete topless.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    This is correct. Now I can suck your dick
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    We're not talking Einsteins here, probably the best thing to do is let whatever they say go in one ear and right out the other ear.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Isnt it common knowledge that the ugly old strippers work day shift while the hot young ones stick to more populated profitable hours?"

Except that's not really true. Strippers that work days tend to do so because they prefer a mellower atmosphere that is more regular-centric. Day shifts also more closely mimic a civilian 9-5 job.

You could convince me that day-shift dancers skew a bit older than night shift. But there's still plenty of young dancers working during the day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion