tuscl

Turning gray

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
There I was in the bathroom doing my regular check for testicular cancer when all of a sudden I noticed a white pubic hair on my nut sack. I looked closer and was surprised to find a few more.

I shave my beard every day so I don't know about facial hair, but I have no gray hair on my head or chest. What's up with that? Anybody care if their age is showing down there? Anybody dye their pubes to keep looking younger? No, listermint doesn't count.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Ya gotta shave the pubes too if you want to look younger and bigger. :)
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Shaken not stirred..... trimmed not shaven...... it's hell to get old. Wait till you have to start tweezing your eyebrows....
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I worry my nose hairs may strangle me one night.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    This thread is depressing:
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Strippers are always complimenting me on how smooth my legs are. I tell them it's because as you age you lose the hair on your legs. But it's not a total loss just a transference from your legs to your nose and ears. :)
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I have grey hairs in my beard. And ONLY my beard. But I'm 26. So what should I do lol
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    A stripper first noticed my gray hair down there. Said it made me look like a distinguished gentleman.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I'm 63 with graying hair on my head, and my beard (such as it is) comes out gray, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna have any gray pubic hair -- so I always keep it well trimmed before any intimate encounters. If any stripper is going to call me a distinguished gentleman, it's going to be because of the gray hairs at my temples, not the gray hairs on my nutsack!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I am fighting off 40 and I have gray stubble in my beard and a little salt and pepper in my hair. Don't worry its looks distinguished! Lol

No gray pubes yet and I get a gray now and then on my chest. I have a Philips body trimmer and I trim my nuts anyway, would highly recommend one since it's almost impossible to injure yourself which I have done with several other trimmers.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    No gray on my 66 yo head! In fact, my hair is becoming a very classy platinum blonde!

Actually, I just have my barber cut the gray hairs out. Problem solved. Now, if I could just get people to quit calling me cue ball......
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I'm going on 40 here. I've had gray in my beard for more than 10 years. I'm actually and pleasantly looking forward to getting gray hair up top. All of the ladies say it looks distinguished and I'd have to agree.

IKeep everything trimmed short, like Flea. I do. You'll be fine.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http… (bj99, you're welcome)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion