tuscl

Rate For OTC in NYC

Last night a dancer at a lap dance party (so not a hardcore stripper) offered to meet me outside of the club o/n for $1,000. We'd chatted for a good while before the dance. I had said that it might be dangerous if what was happening was real, and she said, well, we live in the same city, and then made the offer. Totally nonchalant, but there it is. We had some genuine chemistry and she'd earlier remarked that she thought I was cute. Again, the way she said it, it seemed genuine. She's an 8 or 9 in my book. I got the impression that she's done this before, but not all the time.

Anyway, I've never met anyone outside of a club before. She already came down to $800 when I joked about MY fee ($2,000), but I'm not sure that I want to spend that much money. I've also never cheated (lap dances, yes. full-blown cheating, no). The marriage is complicated, but if I do this, am I going to regret it? I know I'll regret it if I don't, but I'll be able to live with myself.

10 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    So she's not a hardcore stripper, just a prostitute?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    1. She has a connection with any guy willing to pay $1,000 to see her, it's not just you.

2. If she's already come down $200 she'd probably come down a little more.

3. If you're worried you're going to regret it don't do it.

4. I play but never in the city a live in. Granted your city has more people in it than my entire state so it's different for you. I also travel for work something not everyone can do which gives me a lot of opportunities others may not have.

5. There are several clubs an hour outside the city where you can get ITC for under $400
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    i don't regret any of the dancers that I've done otc with, and I started when I was married. But every situation is different. I suspect given how timid you sound that it might not be a good idea for you. But every PL has to answer that question for himself.

As for price, in case you decide to do it, New York is very expensive so I don't think that $800 is insane. She'll likely take 6 or 700, but if I were you I wouldn't negotiate her down any more. Negotiating her down to her limit is not a great way to start what could be a beautiful relationship.
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    "Negotiating her down to her limit is not a great way to start what could be a beautiful relationship."
    ehh then the relationship wasn't meant to be considered beautiful if the dude has to be $800 for some cunt that thinks that dude is cute, even in nyc.
    if she thinks the dude is cute then relationship is at its most beautiful after he gets what he wants, he drops 200-300 onto the table and she thanks him with no huffs and puffs.
    NO TWAT is her worth that much to spend on, whether it'd be a few hours or a whole entire day.
  • bk2016
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the advice.

I don't have any delusions. Okay, I have delusions, but it's not out of the question that she was like, wtf, he's kinda cute, let me make some money. For reasons I can't really get into here, I could really use an uncomplicated connection.

Maybe I can just try to shorten the amount of time we spend together for less money. Does $400/$500 for 3/4 hours sound fair?

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Cutting the number of hours down is a good way to get the price down. I would t go under 600 but most people here think that I overpay strippers for sex.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    bk2016, I can relate. Sounds like $800 will pinch the budget. Suggest you slide over to NJ or LIC and find a club where the honeys will do OTC for $200-400 for a couple hours. In NJ there are a few spots where ITC FS is readily available.
  • ReluctantBuckeye
    7 years ago
    So, I'm learning a fuckton here on TUSCL. I wish I had taken the time to read more sooner. I've been paying a girl $1000 for OTC FS, though only twice, a year apart, while visiting her city a few hours away from my own. I'd call her an 8, maybe 9.

I now have the opportunity to get some OTC action closer to home and was wondering how much it might cost me. This is no DS (wow look at me go with the fancy acronyms), so I'm thinking $250 just might do it. We shall see.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    If you're wondering if you might regret it, then there's a pretty high chance that you will regret it.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    So you're fine with having girls rubbing on your dick so long as it's inside your pants, but taking it out really crosses the line for you. You're already cheating; now we're just talking about degrees.

If you ever work up the nerve to push forward with OTC, I suspect that you could pull it off for $600 with this girl if you handle it right.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion