tuscl

This site is the best.

DrunkPraetorian
Just another PL
Whenever I start to catch myself getting feelings for a stripper (as a result of spending too much time OTC, dinner, dances) I can come on here and get sense talked into me or just read the wisdom on how it's not a good idea and what to do

10 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Coming here will always make you realize you're better off dumping a load in a $50 backpage hooker and hitting up an Arby's at 11pm for their "happy hour" menu rather than trying to wife up a stripper with 3 kids by 3 different guys and 1 felony and 2 misdemeanors. In the long run it's cheaper and just as satisfying.

- words by Juice
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    LOL that Juice comment is gold.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    While I'd like to think I wouldn't do anything too PLish on my own, I think it's safe to say that reading the horror stories on tuscl has probably helped.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Only one felony? You guys must go to those upscale gentleman's clubs I have heard about.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    This site will always bring you back to reality in that regard. It has also been a valuable tool in securing extra fun.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Place is okay if you throw about the Libertarians, the basket weavers, the finance guys, and the family lawyers.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    ...that leaves about 2 sane people
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    If it weren't for TUSCL, I would probably be wasting my golden years chasing after busty blonde strippers who only care about my money. Wait! How has TUSCL helped?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Wait! How has TUSCL helped?"

You haven't woken up in a bathtub filled with ice and missing a kidney.

You're welcome.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    @PPWH Too funny. Mine- 3kids 2 baby daddies 1 misdemeanor 0 $$. The perfect countdown. Top that
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion