Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This site is the best.

DrunkPraetorian

Just another PL

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Whenever I start to catch myself getting feelings for a stripper (as a result of spending too much time OTC, dinner, dances) I can come on here and get sense talked into me or just read the wisdom on how it's not a good idea and what to do

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Coming here will always make you realize you're better off dumping a load in a $50 backpage hooker and hitting up an Arby's at 11pm for their "happy hour" menu rather than trying to wife up a stripper with 3 kids by 3 different guys and 1 felony and 2 misdemeanors. In the long run it's cheaper and just as satisfying.

  • words by Juice
Profile picture for LecherousMonk
LecherousMonk
•

LOL that Juice comment is gold.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

While I'd like to think I wouldn't do anything too PLish on my own, I think it's safe to say that reading the horror stories on tuscl has probably helped.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Only one felony? You guys must go to those upscale gentleman's clubs I have heard about.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

This site will always bring you back to reality in that regard. It has also been a valuable tool in securing extra fun.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Place is okay if you throw about the Libertarians, the basket weavers, the finance guys, and the family lawyers.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

...that leaves about 2 sane people

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

If it weren't for TUSCL, I would probably be wasting my golden years chasing after busty blonde strippers who only care about my money. Wait! How has TUSCL helped?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

"Wait! How has TUSCL helped?"

You haven't woken up in a bathtub filled with ice and missing a kidney.

You're welcome.

Profile picture for lick-that
lick-that
•

@PPWH Too funny. Mine- 3kids 2 baby daddies 1 misdemeanor 0 $$. The perfect countdown. Top that

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement