tuscl

not just for strip clubs and night clubs

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Tuesday, August 22, 2017 7:54 AM
Met a freakin bathroom troll in the men's room at the airport. Charlotte NC, C gate. Motor mouth small talk, bad Jamaican accent, directed you to a stall before spritzing air freshener, pulling the paper towels out of the dispenser, etc, but no mints or cologne. I have to wonder if he was sanctioned by the airport or an entrepreneur hustling on his own.

11 comments

• CouldBe
    7 years ago
    Could be a freelancer. I was in and out of CLT last month and didn't see any then.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    The bathroom trolls are everywhere. A "freelancer" That's hilarious. Guys says to himself "man I have a 90 minute layover, might as well troll it up in the bathroom, maybe I'll make enough money to cover the cost of 3 beers on my flight."
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Interesting hustle. North Carolina you say eh? Hmmm... nah, it couldn't be...
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Those dudes (and women in the ladies rooms) have been at CLT for years.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    And BTW you are not supposed to tip: [view link]
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    If bathroom by gate, no freelancers allowed. Employees would have to be screened by TSA. At CLT for years, huh? I haven't been in CLT since 1993, don't recall them back then.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    My assumption has been that the bathroom attendants are low cost security, to cut down on drug deals taking place there
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i admirer him for taking the taking the opportunity to make a few bucks.
  • Crownand7
    7 years ago
    Both options sound strange to me. Airports usually try to automate bathrooms, so why hire someone when you can just have an automatic towel dispenser, sink etc.. On the other hand how desperate do you have to be to freelance as a bathroom troll in a place where so few people carry cash. I know in strip clubs the attendant is there to make sure no one jerks off or does drugs. Why have that awkwardness in a normal establishment?
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    I encountered the same thing many times in the Charlotte airport. I think there was a troll in just about every men's room, during busy hours. My guess is the airport doesn't pay them, but if they can clear security, keep the rest rooms orderly and make a few tips, they get the job. I never heard whether the ladies' rooms have them.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @flagooner here's an opening for you to get trained ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion