tuscl

SCing Prep

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I'm due for my annual eye exam. I'm going to schedule it for late morning so I can finagle a work from home day. Then, with my eyes fully dilated, head to a day shift at a favorite club.

I'll be fully prepped to see the strippers in the low lighting. Plus I won't risk picking a fight with my mirror image.

What other things should I consider when prepping for a day of SCing?

14 comments

• ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Make sure you're not seeing double while looking in your wallet - avoid embarrassing incidents when you're paying your girl, lol!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I had my annual eye exam 2 weeks ago and I'm perfect 20/20 after my cataract surgeries 2 years ago but walking from the doctors office to my car was almost dangerous. I could barely keep my eyes open. Be sure to take your sun glass with you into the office to wear when leaving.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Don't forget to tip your bartender )
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Flagooner, I think you should take 25 with you Linda like you're "seeing eye guide."
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^I'd be proud to help my good friend, anytime.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    And take Linda too. That was supposed to be "kinda"

I thought you two were retired, you guys always reminded me of the two funny old guys in the Muppets show Statler and Waldorf.

https://youtu.be/14njUwJUg1I
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Fuck you jackie.............er shailynn
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    BTW Linda give great BBBJs.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    If we were retired I'd say it would be more like waiting for Godot.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm not sure which is which but those old geezer muppets cracked me up.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    The main use I have for my contact lenses is going SCing. Helps get rid of the middle age vibe of glasses. It took me a few tries to find an optician that would prescribe them weak enough for look-around-the-room distance. I kept explaining that they were for "social use" uhhh... Reading karaoke screens, playing pool... Yeah, stuff like that.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Actually, the more I think about it, I'll have an excuse for groping.
  • Player11
    7 years ago
    Before going to SC I make sure have condoms, cash, VIP card, playmoney (looks real in dark), throw down phone, fake CFO business card, and Latex surgical gloves for fingering them if skanky.

If stripper drunk I can prolly do her bareback in VIP, give her play money for it, and the bitch won't remember.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    I'm putting my money on the guy in the mirror.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion