tuscl

OT: NFL

larryfisherman
California
The NFL season is upon us in a few weeks. Here are my top 15 NFL players (I'm just doing the offensive skill positions, QB, RB, WR, TE) in the league right now.

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. LeVeon Bell
4. Rob Gronkoswki
5. Antonio Brown
6. Derek Carr
7. Julio Jones
8. Russell Wilson
9. Matt Ryan
10. Odell Beckham Jr
11. Drew Brees
12. Cam Newton
13. AJ Green
14. Amari Cooper
15. Andrew Luck

I didn't put any rookies from last year because it's just one year, so no Dak Prescott or Ezekiel Elliott on the list.

Any disagreements?

17 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I think you'll find many people would put David Johnson of the cardinals on the list.

Here are the top 15 skill position players according to nfl player vote last year

1. Tom Brady
    2. Julio Jones
    3. Antonio Brown
    4. Aaron Rodgers
    5. Ezekiel Elliot
    6. Odell Beckham Jr.
    7. Le'Veon Bell
    8. Matt Ryan
    9. Derek Carr
    10. David Johnson
    11. Dak Prescott
    12. Drew Breed
    13. AJ Green
    14. Ben Roethlisberger
    15. Rob Gronkowski
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Brees not Breed damn I hate auto correct
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @rh48hr yeah he was in consideration for me just because I've been hearing about him. I personally haven't seen him play yet, so maybe I need to get educated on him.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    David Johnson is a great player very similar to Leveon Bell, but Arizona relies on him way to much, if he gets hurt they are in trouble.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @rh48hr I'd put Gronkowski up about #3
    @LF I'd put OBJ at #5 or 6. Jones, Wilson and Brown would be way lower or maybe not even make the top 15, also you can't really justify leaving Dak Prescott and Elliott off the list they saved the Cowboys season and the NFL players voted them as best rookies or not.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Julio Jones and Antonio Brown not in the top 15??? What the hell? Hahahaha. They're both clearly better than OBJ. Like I said I didn't put last year's rookies on the list because it's just one year. The NFL teams now have a full year's tape on them, let's see how they do the second year.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    We'll see how the season unfolds, no way Jones, is better than Beckham, A.B. has a lot of promise, but I don't see the same fire as OBJ has, he's one one tough competitor !
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Do yourself a favor and go look at Beckham, Jones, and Brown's stats for the past three years and tell me if you still think OBJ is better.

The tough competitor that quit on his team in the playoffs last year? That same guy?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    1. Kirk Cousins
    2. Vernon Davis
    3. Jordan Reed
    4. Jamison Crowder
    5. Josh Dotson
    6. Terrelle Pryor
    7. Matt Jones
    8. Chris Thompson
  • ime
    7 years ago
    9. "Fat" Rob Kelley

Best nickname for a RB in the league.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    25- the list I posted was based on how nfl players voted the top 15 skill position players for 2017. Gronk was hurt for a good portion of last year so his rating was lower overall. The fact he was this high was impressive considering how much time he missed.

Larry - here in AZ most fans think he's the best back in the league. I'm biased towards Bell. But Johnson is damn good.

• larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Wow Johnson had 1,200 yds rushing and 900 receiving yds last year! Great year, but that was his first year putting up big numbers, let's see if he can keep going, but he's definitely top 15, probably somewhere around number 10.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I'm hoping rookie Cooper Kupp has a good year with the Rams. Local favorite from at our small college...
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Back on topic, maybe Mondays are going to be better mongering days if more guys stay home (or distracted by the TV in the club)
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Have to admit, going to a strip club with naked beautiful girls, watching a big football game on the many tvs around the club while drinking cold beer and eating a steak is one of my favorite things to do in life.

If they had muscle cars from the 60's and early 70's there to work on too, I might have to never leave!!!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "Have to admit, going to a strip club with naked beautiful girls, watching a big football game on the many tvs around the club while drinking cold beer and eating a steak is one of my favorite things to do in life."

^^^^^^^^^^^^ = :-)
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    fisher,

The perfect list, but this is not TUNFLPL. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion