tuscl

SC Census For Rooks

Friday, August 18, 2017 11:14 AM
Been going to clubs for a few years now and since i 100% of the time go by myself, i'm curious to know others SC etiquette. 1) Do you generally go yourself or with others? 2) Do you leave a tip after a standard LD? 3) What is standard tip to a bartender on a per drink basis? 4) If a girl keeps you company at the bar for a significant amount of time but you dont end up going for a LD with her, do you tip her? Or just count the drinks you bought her as payment? 5) Do you tip on top of VIP price? (assuming its not an extras VIP where the tip is a "tip) I'm writing a book report :)

14 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    1) Generally go solo. Unless Juice is once again planning a Detroit meet and greet. 2) Not unless it's REALLY a good lap dance. But then again, in my area, almost all dances are extra oriented. So it's possibe if getting more than a standard dance, that a tip is part of the price. 3) I generally tip a dollar a drink. So if I'm getting a beer and I'm buying the girl sitting with me a drink, I generally give the bartender $2 for s tip each time. 4) This is an interesting question. And one that I've done in both scenarios mentioned. The majority of the time, I do not give any girl Who comes and sits with me any money other than buying her some drinks while we are talking. And I always tell the girl up front: "you are welcome to sit with me, but I'm not getting any lap dances today" if I'm truly not interested in doing a VIP or just not interested in doing it with her. So then the girl can make up her mind if she wants to work the room or just sit with me for some free drinks. Now, in the past, when I sat with a girl I've known from previous trips to the club and I'm just sitting and talking with her, I again tell her I'm just relaxing today, but if I feel like I've taken up too much of her time, or if it's REALLY slow, I've on occasion given a girl some money just so she can cover her tip out so it doesn't cost her money to come to work. 5) I haven't gone to a non-extras club in quite some time, so I don't know the answer to the tip in VIP at those clubs. But I'm assuming if you really like the girl's dances, a tip is always appropriate.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    1. Usually by myself. I used to have a friend that went to a lot of them with me but now Mostly I go alone. 2.usually not unless she goes the extra mile. Sometimes I'll give an extra 5 or so after 2 or 3 dances. But I don't feel obligated to im Already paying her directly for the dances. 3. $2 per drink usually. 4 I might tip her a 5 and buy her a drink if the conversation was pleasant or I plan on seeing her next time. 5 refer to answer 2!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    If you are unlikely to want a dance, but you are willing to buy her a drink and talk, tell her so. The drinks could be part of your whole budget, but shouldn't be figured into paying her, unless she is okay w just drinking and making no money. Some girls really are bc they love to drink and would have to buy their own otherwise, but not all girls.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ********** 1) Do you generally go yourself or with others? 70% of the time with others, 30% by myself. I'd go 100% of the time with others if I could arrange it. My SC crew are all hardcore PLs -- totally different experience than going with the "once a year boys-night-out" rookies. ********** 2) Do you leave a tip after a standard LD? I generally don't do LDs. But if I did, my tipping policy for dances is: I tip for EXTRAORDINARY service. Not expected service, or good service, or really good service. So, most of the time, no tip. *********** 3) What is standard tip to a bartender on a per drink basis? $1.50 or 20%, whichever is larger. Keep in mind I usually SC in a big group, and buy giant rounds, so 20% is the usual answer. ********** 4) If a girl keeps you company at the bar for a significant amount of time but you dont end up going for a LD with her, do you tip her? Or just count the drinks you bought her as payment? If I invited her over, there's an implicit agreement for remuneration, IMO. If for whatever reason I change my mind about getting dances with her, I tip her. If she comes over uninvited, the first 2-3 of socializing is on her. If she stays longer than that, I'll tell her explicitly, "you can stay if you'd like, I'll buy drinks but I'm not buying dances or tipping". Best to be crystal clear. ******* 5) Do you tip on top of VIP price? (assuming its not an extras VIP where the tip is a "tip) Same policy as with LDs. I tip for EXTRAORDINARY service. So usually, no.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    People have posted things like this before. I always go solo, only exception was decades ago when I first started. I brought some friends once. They noticed that I was much more into the club's women than they were. Buying dances is for chumps. Front room makeout session. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. SJG
  • DrunkPraetorian
    7 years ago
    SJG I've tried your stuff man a few times it doesn't work, no girl will make out on the floor there out in the open idk man
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Who buys dancers drinks and why?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Those aren't strippers. They are van whores, and the front room make out sessions are to entice you into their fs van. You need to drive around and see if the whore van is there before you work the front room system, and I'm sure you will have more luck.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    @Monk - If a dancer approaches me and she passes the eye test, I will welcome her company. It is common for them to want to go to the bar and order a drink. In order to keep them from walking away, I will buy their drink. It is the best way to keep them around and engage in conversation, IMO. Sure, it may be part of a hustle, but I prefer this 10x more than the lazy hustle of approach a customer and ask "wanna dance?" IME, the dancers that have me buy them a drink give me better lapdance/VIP experiences than the ones that want to sell a dance the moment they approach.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I think LM is trolling, but just for the newbies: Buying the strippers drinks is the 2nd best deal in the club (buying her food is the #1 best deal). Provided you use some common sense and calm leadership when choosing the drink to order for her
  • MULANEY
    7 years ago
    @SanJoseGuy Ive only been SCing for 4 years now so I dont claim to be the foremost expert on horndoggedness BUT in 4 years i think ive only seen an out in the open front room make-out session 1 time and it was in a club that was 90% brothel and 10% SC and by the looks and miles on the dancer he was deep tonguing hes probably regretting not using a dental dam . This could be a product of WHERE i SC (generally the tame Northeast clubs) though so maybe stuff is different on the west coast.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    1) Do you generally go yourself or with others? solo 2) Do you leave a tip after a standard LD? no, only after an awesome one 3) What is standard tip to a bartender on a per drink basis? $2/drink or $3 if I'm ordering for a dancer and myself at the same time 4) If a girl keeps you company at the bar for a significant amount of time but you dont end up going for a LD with her, do you tip her? Or just count the drinks you bought her as payment? It depends on whether I want to encourage her to sit with me again. If I want to tip her, I'll generally ask her to stand up and tip her as though she were on-stage, so it's actually fun rather than just an exchange of funds. The situation usually presents itself when it's dead at the club, though, so it doesn't feel like I'm keeping her from making money when I buy her the drink she walked up and asked for. It's more like she is earning the drink by being a drinking buddy for 10-15 minutes. 5) Do you tip on top of VIP price? (assuming its not an extras VIP where the tip is a "tip) If it goes well and I would like to interact with her in the future, I go by what seems fair and might encourage her to repeat.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @MULANEY, I think there's a grain of truth in the front-room makeout session thing, but it's a rare club that will allow french kissing and conspicuous groping out on the floor. I have had decent luck with back massages, holding, stroking her scalp, etc, when it's a laid-back club, though.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    1) Do you generally go yourself or with others? -- Alone 99%. 2) Do you leave a tip after a standard LD? -- Usually, no. For a particularly good performance, yes. 3) What is standard tip to a bartender on a per drink basis? -- Depends on the drink. Usually, $1 to $2. More if they're providing useful intel. 4) If a girl keeps you company at the bar for a significant amount of time but you dont end up going for a LD with her, do you tip her? Or just count the drinks you bought her as payment? -- I let girls know pretty quickly whether or not I'll be buying dances. If they stay after I've told them it's not happening, that's at their own expense. 5) Do you tip on top of VIP price? (assuming its not an extras VIP where the tip is a "tip) -- See response to question 2.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion