tuscl

BJ99

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
How much do you charge those lucky basterds in your life to breastfeeding on your bags of amazing love :)

32 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    Oh, I'm just happy to distract them from akward front room make out seasons, and eating my asshole. It's a hard life for us girls sometimes.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ comment of the day winner.

So far
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO fucking brilliant
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    BJ you must be a unicorn, how could anybody not fall in love with you?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    That's too bad BB99. At our local Mexican Bar underground, when it is going real good, most of the girls don't object to front room makeout sessions at all. Quite the contrary. It's part of how they line up guys for OTC, and also sometimes for a mini-van in the parking lot.

Also, I believe that Latina's just think differently, they haven't really surrendered to the ethic of upwards social mobility and deciding who is good and who is bad.

Now at our above ground local clubs, they can't do that. But when trying to line someone up for same night OTC, there are some who just do it anyway. They are really good at it too.

And then there are lots of accounts here, and on blackstripclubs.net, about places where the girls don't give a guy much other chioce, except a front room makeout session.

And then about TJ there are even videos, as well as voluminous accounts.

It shows both parties that they are willing to open up, and that they like each other. It builds rapport.

I originally learned about this in AMPs, but then also in Pre-Deja Vu New Century. And then in AAMPs, the RedBook kind, the explicit reviews of providers pretty much guarantees great makeout sessions.

In unstructured settings, most of the time girls can be gotten into makeout sessions. Usually the girl will go for it, mostly because it just shows her that I like her.

SJG

Capitalism Is Built On Racism, From The Ground Up
    https://www.democracynow.org/shows/2017/…
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Did you say that they line up to get into vans somewhere in there? Yeah, I'd definitely take the front room make out session before I did that.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    BJ, how can you resist the temptation of a make out session in a mini-van in the parking lot????
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I just can't see myself waiting for my turn in line to make out in the white van. Not even for upward social mobility.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    How about a White Rolls stretch limo?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Careful, you are starting to venture into the mind of SJG.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Dont you mean The Matrix?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    More like the rabbit hole in Alice in Wonderland...
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "Did you say that they line up to get into vans somewhere in there?"

No.

In one of the underground Mexican Bar table dancing clubs, they were doing front room full service, and in quantity.

But LE, besides partaking fully, were on to them. So they changed to bringing their own mini-van for parking lot FS. It was the core group of Latina's, sisters and cousins.

And then even in the clubs where they could not do that, when they came to a guy and danced for him, what they were always talking about was OTC. These girls did all the OTC they could get, and they were much loved for this. They were very good at it.

Most of the time if strippers are DFKing, it's cause they want something, and so they want to show their good intentions.

So at our local very tame clubs, what they want is OTC.

At Pre DejaVu S.F. New Century, it was just a good time and lap sitting tips. The fact that they would often end their stage sets by inviting up another girl for open tongue kissing, tended to steer it this way.

At the clubs people write about in the US, its the back room FS. Countless accounts of girls who jump on to a guy's lap and start licking his neck and nibbling at his ear. If he goes for it and starts making out with her, soon they'll be in the back room.

At some of the clubs, they don't even bother with back rooms. They finish what they've started on couches in darkened corners. More plausible deniability for the owner that way. Maybe even no house cut.

In Mexico, as is widely written, in some of the clubs, like Playboy Bar, the girls approach a seated guy from behind and don't give him any choice at all in the matter.

I first learned the dynamics of this in AMPs. If via front room verbal flirting and just tactfully coming on to her, I can get my girl DFKing as soon was we get into the session room, then her emotional defenses vanish, and the FS which ensues will always be mind blowing for both parties.

In San Francisco, as they do more FS and have less fear of LE, and generally dress and behave more slutty, DFKing is much more common and they just open right up.

But strip clubs have still the most potential, as they are hang out places, and so you should be able to engage in unstructured free form fraternizing without committing to any back room time.

For the girls who initiate by giving a front room GFE audition, they are cutting out the competition right off. Otherwise the guy might pass them on.

Experienced dancers have assured me that they make far more money when they can just start table dancing for a guy, or even better when they can start climbing on him or sitting in his lap, and making a GFE audition, than they ever could in the 'wanna dance' places.

And of course 'wanna dance' means going thru some kind of a toll gate, so the money is being cut.

If the girl wants to be GFE friendly, she will be doing it, not trying to sell dances. So that is why I say, buying dances is for chumps!

Thanks for engaging in this topic BJ69, you're the first dancer here who has been willing to speak on the subject.

And 25, in many ways this world is The Matrix, or rather, it's Plato's cave of shadows.

SJG
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I feel like those aren't strippers; those are van whores who pose as strippers to meet Johns. I know it's a fine line sometimes, but still.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Just give em the MackTruck treatment. If they don't comply just dump a huge load
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    ^^^You need an encounter with a Lot Lizard at the truck stop.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Bj99 why am I still seeing your ads and not boobs? Maybe I need to refresh my phone. Not that I'm complaining.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Umm.. I'm not the IT guy, but I appreciate you issue of wanting to see my boobs. Maybe try logging out and logging back in.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I even rebooted and still only see ass?????
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I see tits and I love it.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Shadow: you need to clear out a cache on your computer somewhere. You're missing out. Reminds of the Seinfeld "they're real and they're spectacular" episode.
  • ndnman
    7 years ago
    "Umm.. I'm not the IT guy, but I appreciate you issue of wanting to see my boobs."
    Hilarious!
    And btw those are fantastic looking tits.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    docevil thx, That did it.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I was also having issues seeing BJ's tits, but switching to a different web browser seemed to have solved the problem.

Now all I have to say is, "Wham bam thank you ma'am!"
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Yeah I jerked off to those beautiful twin's

Funny side not...I used to live in a white Chevy work van LMFAO brilliant...hookers loved it

BJ99 you need a go fund me account LMFAO
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Way to go Juice!!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Hell yeah
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Bj99 - great response at the start of this thread and love the new pick. I would definitely get dances with you.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Well I logged out rebooted and I still see ass but I guess I'll just have to enjoy your ass fuck it I'm going to the SC it's Friday night
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Well, at least we are getting to see some tits and ass. It's better than nothing for those of us who can't make the pilgrimage to the strip club land tonight.
  • kingcripple
    7 years ago
    So Wait... Does Tha mean you'd make out in VIP?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion