tuscl

Club unexpectedly closed? No problem

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review of "Tequila Sunrise" EL Paso, TX:

"... I pulled in the parking lot about 3:30 only to find the front door propped open and a sign saying closed today. I was parked off to the side making a couple calls when a dancer who was probably not informed the club was closed drove up. She went inside and 5 minutes later she came back out and a construction guy came out and locked the door behind her. I drove over to where she was parked and asked her what was going on, were they going to open later etc.

After she brought me up to date that they were renovating and might not open until Wednesday she asked if I was here for a few dances and asked where I was going to go. I told her I guessed I would just get a bite to eat then carry on to the Cab. She surprised me by offering to do a dance for me in the car since she was here already. I did think about it for a second or two but pretty quickly agreed. It turned into a HJ that was pretty good and she was pretty good happy with the .5 I gave her.

Not really a good review of the club but a bit of a barometer of the kind of dancer that works here (assuming this wasn't going to be her first day). Probably worth a visit ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=rev&id=30983…

4 comments

• LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    That's funny.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Excellent story! I need to write a review myself so I can read some more reviews myself.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    When the good die they go to Paris. When the bad die they go to El Paso.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    You beat me to it Papi. I laughed out loud when I read this "review". Gotta love El Paso. Gotta love motivated strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion