tuscl

Strip Club under construciton in Las Cruces

Harderlap
New Mexico
Tuesday, August 15, 2017 9:26 PM
Construction has started on a new club in Las Cruces:

< http://www.lcsun-news.com/story/money/20… >

Not sure why anyone would name a club after the Bronx though. Maybe in NM they can get away with it.

5 comments

• mark94
    7 years ago
    Given the community reaction, I'm guessing this will never be as fun as the El Paso clubs.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    They've been working on this club for at least 4 years. Fighting with the city, probably money issues (?), and who knows what else has kept the place from progressing past the dirt work and basic foundation. I'll believe it when I see this club open.

• gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I was in Las Cruces twice in 2011, before my TUSCL days. I couldn't believe there wasn't a strip club there. As it was, I would up staying and clubbing in El Paso on Cinco de Mayo. I did so many tequila shots that night...
  • Harderlap
    7 years ago
    It has been in the planning stages since 2012. There is a photo of steel being erected. I too have questions about the viability of a strip club in Las Cruces. I remember that there was one east of town on 70 in the late 80s that got a reasonable business from visitors to White Sands Missile Range, including me, but it got a lot of harassment from the puritanical element in Las Cruces. They used to take pictures of people going in and out of the club, both patrons and employees and take out ads in the paper to publicize who was associated with the club. I think that the paper stopped taking the ads after awhile. I think that they will have to do a lot to make going there better than traveling the 45 minutes down the interstate to El Paso though. It will be interesting to see what happens.

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, I had noticed that Las Cruces was void in the strip club map.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion