tuscl

Your dark strip club mishaps ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I have often posted I have visual problems (have had them since birth and has gotten worse) - anyway this is an issue for me particularly in dark-ass strip-clubs.

This past Saturday late-afternoon I was not in the mood to do shit and decided to recon a couple of clubs I had not been to in a good-while (all 3 were pretty-bad - mostly empty and not many dancers).

Anyway - one of the clubs I hit on this sunny Sat late-afternoon was particularly dark - I'd only hit this club once b/f about a year ago and not too familiar w/ the layout but remembered most of the layout since it's a small club.

I walk-in and need to hit the bathroom and knew it was in the back and that there was a narrow-passage way in b/w a LD area to the left and some dance-cubicles to the right - I couldn't see the narrow passage-way and kinda went into the LD area w/o noticing and I see a guy walking towards me and there isn't enough room for both of us to get-by - it was one of those things where I backed-up to let him pass and he simultaneously did the same-thing - so I go forward to pass and he simultaneously does the same thing and again we both simultaneously back-up to let each-other pass - we try again a 3rd-time and it's the same thing.

I finally just go ahead and pass and then realize the other guy was me seeing myself on a mirrored-wall but I couldn't tell w/ my bad-eyes and it being so dark; LOL - luckily it was towards the back of the club and club was fairly empty and no-one in that area - it was kinda embarrassing me trying to tell my reflection "please after you" - LOL.

Any dark-club semi-embarrassing incidents on your-part?

22 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Crazyjoe would be proud that you pooped inside the club. Was the guy you met in the hallway at least friendly??!?!??! Lol
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Not sure anyone is going to beat "did the two-step with my own reflection" :)
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    That was a funny story papi.

My problem with dark clubs is Mary Jane. She tells me that a particular dancer is hot. I get all excited and then I see the girl step into a patch of light and she looks like SjG wearing a wig.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    I almost ended up in some unhappy guys lap a couple weeks ago. I don't think he would have tipped, lol!
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Addendum to my above comment: I couldn't see the chairs or tables because the Phoenix sun was so bright outside and the club is dark as homemade sin.
  • vajmon
    7 years ago
    Eons ago I visited the old Valley Ball in Van Nuys with a bunch of friends. When they moved up to the tip rail I stayed behind at the table and was just chilling out. About a minute later an "entertainer" sits down and starts talking to me. It was really dark where I was sitting and l can't see very well in the dark either. So all I could see was a shadow next to me not the actual person. Anyways we talked for a while (maybe 15 to 20 minutes) and had some good convo. Throughout this time my buddies were trying to interrupt me and trying to pull me away but I keep brushing them off. Finally the "entertainer" asked if I wanted a dance. We had hit it off so I eagerly said yes even though I didn't see what this person looked like. So I get up and we start heading for the lap dance area. About midway we pass under a light and I see the most horrific sight I've ever seen in a strip club. This "chick" (if it was a woman?) looked like a fucking man! Adams apple and all! I shit you not! I bolted out the door as fucking fast as I could. My buddies ran out after me and were laughing their asses off! They said that they had been trying to warn me that that "chick" I was sitting with looked like a tranny. As you can probably guess my friends didn't allow me to drive that night. Anyways even some 20 years later my friends still bring up this story every once in while to bust my stones and have a good laugh.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Coming into Follies in afternoon, if you don't expect the stair down a step to the main room, it's too easy to fall down the stair.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    At one club, they used to have dark stairs coming down from the main stage and no lights or rail on one side. You would see people trip all the time. They added reflective tape or lights. There have been more times I would have rather had my sunglasses on in strip clubs though than issues with a club being too dark. My eyes are sensitive to the light. I've had more issues with all the bright lights in strip clubs. Some clubs are worse than others. They once had the lap dance area at platinum plus Columbia so dark, I couldn't see what denomination the money was in my wallet. Wouldn't surprise me if many clubs turned up the lights so that hidden cameras could see something in the last several years.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    At one club in Phoenix (maybe the same one stognasty refers to) it is so dark, I have slammed into other pls, banged my foot and almost sat on a guy because I couldn't see him. The darkness is also necessary for the extra curriculars which occur here.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I've missed the occasional step, but that's about it.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    And I thought this thread was going to be about mishaps at predominantly AA clubs.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've stumbled over quite a few feet at Follies but nothing more serious. I hear that the fire marshal did an inspection last week and they had the house lights turned way up and the bouncers were running around telling all of the girls to cool the weed. That must have been an eye opener. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... And I thought this thread was going to be about mishaps at predominantly AA clubs ..."

Don't patronize me flag
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Coming into Follies in afternoon, if you don't expect the stair down a step to the main room, it's too easy to fall down the stair ..."

Yeah - those steps are supa-dangerous in a dark-club especially being distracted w/ all the T&A
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It would've been even funnier if I would've cussed-out my own reflection and even tried to get into an altercation w/ myself (since I thought I could take the dude I was looking-at) - LOL
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Coming from bright sunlight into dark clubs, I've stumbled more than a few times if I'm not familiar with the layout or if there is a rug at the entrance.

I've learned to walk in slowly and stand somewhere off to the side to let my eyes adjust for a few moments if I go into a club during the day.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Fuck you Papi!
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 DOOD, that same thing happens to me. I've actually denied a dance after initially agreeing to one because of that. I told her I had beer goggles on and boy did that feel embarrassing and she was not happy with me. It's like your reading my mind bro.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Helps when the girls wear white, especially a t-shirt with nothing underneath.

I like that much better than bras or bikini tops, or even pasties.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    LMAO Papi for the win
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    papi... you crack me UP!!

mons venus lap dance area was a bit like that on my few visits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion