tuscl

Ways to Piss Off a Stripper

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement

20 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Half the strippers are pissed off to begin with.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Top way to piss off a PL post stupid articles like this one!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    sweat-pants is the one that stood out to me the most. i know we have some people on here who do that, lol

i use to do b-ball shorts, but i always felt weird/creepy wearing them to an SC, so i quit. nowadays i wear khakis.......and IMO......there isn't much of a difference between the two as far as friction........in other words, khakis are almost as good
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Endless list, chicks are angry at the world man...how not to is a more productive list.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I've been telling you guy the feminist / post-modern / consumerist (and godless) / 18th century french enlightenment world is empty and makes women unfulfilled and pissed off. It always comes back to money and security. Put her in a box and sit on her. Give her some leadership and direction. Some back to the basics things and not the redpill MGTOW bull crap.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago

Introduce yourself to them as "Juice."

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Yet another article about strippers written by somebody who knows next to nothing about strippers.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Good pictures, but article so so.

SJG
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    They 4got to include 4get2wipe. Not brilliant!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    jackslash wrote, "Half the strippers are pissed off to begin with."

Very true. But often it is for very good reasons, and reasons which money cannot rectify.

But I certainly have no interest in further pissing any of them off.

SJG
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Who among us is most likely to have Doritos/whiskey breath?
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Well I'll raise my hand to that!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    "Excuse me miss.. can you move that aside for just a moment.. I think there's a Pokémon behind your thong."
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    San Jose guy pisses everyone off - not just strippers.

Stupid cocksucking ass licker.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    They've had to core dump Shailynn to hard disk several times now. Keeping a 1980 Apple II going for all these years is not that easy. Often as not its the fan which goes out.

SJG
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Touch (unless you're told to)
    The overwhelming majority of strip clubs strictly forbid touching… except when it comes to the bouncer, who might touch your face with his knuckles if you try to cop a feel. Let the stripper tell you exactly what you can or can't do. And then follow the rules, perv. "

Could be worse I guess. The above is probably the most ridiculous. I love when guys who clearly have little idea of what goes on in strip clubs, lecture me about what might or might not get the bouncer to touch my face with his knuckles LOL. And the "vast majority" of strip clubs don't allow touching??? Let the stripper tell you what you can and can't do??? sheesh, it's amateur hour at Thrillist
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    They forgot wadding up dollar bills and throwing them on stage.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    As I have seen, the girls like that.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Subraman +20

SJG
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    "have the stripper tell you what you can and can't do." I prefer to tell her what she can do to separate me from my money. If she prefers to not get my money, then bring on the next contestant. BTW thanks to Papi for showing me the light. The PL with money is always right.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion