tuscl

TUSCL: An Appreciation

TUSCL gets a lot of criticism for repetitive topics and troll postings but.....

Where could you find this range of back-to-back new posts ? [ set to Date Posted ] including the inevitable mangled musings of juice
[of course, it's Friday. Juice is almost as predictable as a 3am Trump tweet ]

You couldn't write a reality TV series as good as this stuff :-)

•flagooner
That gave me a boner!!!
Wow!
Papi_Chulo
WTF are you talking about?
MrDeuce
What TF are you talking about?
*hint: no link!*

•juicebox69
Drink wifes grinding on husbands in the club

•JohnSmith69
Bitch
If you don't like my stories, this would be a good time for you to move on to the next discussion. Or go play with Juice. This post is for people who are willing to take the time to read my stories.

*return of JS69 sex stories. Like a stripper with enhanced ass and tits, JS69 artfully weaves the real with literary license.
When's the book due?: The Omnibus JohnSmith69 Sex Stories*

•HungryGiraffe
OT: Bitcoin Surge -- New Investment Safe Haven?
Bitcoin surges to record in gold-like behavior amid global market sell-off - CNBC
apple.news
*Financing and investment news, oy veh*

•shailynn
Moving To Anothet Planet
Enough already!!!!!! It seems every week there's another article about some random planet circling some random star that may be inhabitable. Why are people so into this?......
*Friday comical rant by the shai-man*

•Subraman
Stripper to Hobbyist: Fun(?), TLDR story
I spoke to one of my ATATFs recently. She was an awesome and somewhat legendary stripper in this area: ..........
*Not to be outdone by JS69, Subra post his own sex story but has the good grace to add 'TLDR' warning to the title.
Long,.....long story for the short, short attention-span crowd ....old strip club song, anyone? :-)*

•juicebox69
Pshycology of rain making lol
Last night I went out to my local club to just kill time and stage tip...
...............................Please feel free to weigh in on this
*speaks for itself.... or not*

•shadowcat
I didn't know that rabies was an STD.
Rabat – Fifteen minors who sexually assaulted a donkey ...........
*at 75 vanilla sex just isn't enough, SC searches the interwebs for the strange, the weird, and the perverse; all for your viewing pleasure :-); The fun continues as ATACdog confuses a camel with a donkey......yeah it's late Friday and they all look alike to me too :-)*

Submitted for your consideration, AK

2 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Raw and uncensored
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    In website-speak, all that shit makes TUSCL "sticky". I never thought I'd be visiting this site so many times daily. Great community!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion