tuscl

Pshycology of rain making lol

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Last night I went out to my local club to just kill time and stage tip...in the process of sipping my coke and people watching I got to peak inside the mind of a rain maker lol

This young white male was about 5"5' but was well dressed for a thug. I didn't think nothing of it until he went up on stage and was tossing singles three at a time and flinging them all over the damn place...I mean the floor, stage, in front of him, beside him, behind him lol....it was the dumbest and funniest Shit I've seen in years..plus most white men young or old thug or not usually never make it rain in this club so this guy stuck out.

The biggest thing I noticed was for such a short and skinny kid he took up a lot of space on stage and it wasn't until a older man walked up beside him to tip the same girl that I got my look into this kids mental state. He actually yield at the old guy...he told the dude to back up because he wasn't finished with the girl on stage lol...t

The older guy knowing damn good and well that it doesn't work like that proceed to stay and tip..

The younger guy then makes a threat to knock the old guy out....the old guy sizes the little fellow up then laughs in his face..then takes his stripper LMFAO

I thought for sure this little guy was going to punch the old dude but instead he ducks his head and walks off like a coward..

He obviously was more bark than bite and it got me to think

This young short skinny kid has a complex issue...when he takes up space, holds a show with rain making he feels like a Alpha male that he isn't....but he does it to make other guys believe he is something he isn't

I was shocked at this revelation of insight

Please feel free to weigh in on this

20 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    My insight on this? Water is wet.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Water is wet
    Pussy is wet

Water is good to drink
    Pussy is good to drink
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Napoleon, meet your complex.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Don't fuck with us old guys!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Apparently not LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Mark lol right right
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    @ Juicebox...It was good to see you at the club the other night. I got up and left the stage because I had to pee!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think it was more of an act to impress the strippers, not the other male patrons in the club.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    The there's guys who go up and purposely throw money when the girl isn't looking and sneak off. Drives us crazy.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I throw quarters from the bar, so fun ! ; )
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I would have picked him up by his ankles and shaken him til the money was all on stage and tossed him. That's how you deal with those guys.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO brilliant points gentleman LMFAO
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Good story! You should start a thread on the most interesting moments in PL history. This won could be included.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Not a bad idea lol
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    @Bj99

It can take a few seconds to make it to the stage. If you're not watching us and then turn around and face the opposite direction, you'll never see us tip. Pay attention to the guys standing up near the stage.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Some guys do it on purpose. They throw it out there when they walk by all causally, or just step forward from a table. Trust me, I try watch who's tipping me.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Bj99 is correct

In my area of clubs I have seen this over and over again. Not sure if they are shy or what but I never understood why tip and not receive the loving
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    This could be the title of a lecture. People show up expecting to hear about rain dancing traditions among the Great Plains Indians, but instead it's Juice's philosophical musings on the strip club scene. Lives would be changed.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Also, forgot to mention I saw a dude with a gun (don't know he got that past security) that shot ones. He blew a wad of like 20-30 in like two seconds. On the one hand, I laughed at the novelty of it. After all, what's wrong with a little fun? Isn't that the point, after all? But, I couldn't help but notice how three minutes later no one remembered who had thrown (or shot) those bills.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion