tuscl

New to TUSCL

LDJunkie
Enjoying lap dances for 15 years and counting...
Wednesday, August 9, 2017 8:34 PM
Hi all, i recently joined tuscl. I've been clubbing for about 12 years now, guess i got hooked up with strip clubs since i was about 20. I usually go to the SC about twice a month....and yes, i only found out about this site a few months ago.

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I also SCed for about 12 years b/f joining TUSCL and I didn't know how much I didn't know till I joined
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Welcome! Look forward to your contributions.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Welcome. It looks like you are from El Paso. I've never been there, but reviews make it sound like one of the more unique strip club cities. It will be good to read about your experiences.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I look forward to hearing from your perspective.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    You've come to the right place. You will learn how to date a stripper and how to pay a prostitute for sex.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ unless you pay attention to advice from fishsticks or SJG, in which case you would be destined to die a virgin. You will learn who they are soon enough.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    This place has many members that are "cum-in-pants" positive. There's a champion of such a lifestyle on this very forum.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Since you've been clubbing for 12 years, you probably pretty much know the ropes of SCing. One of the things I've learned from this site is that strip clubs (and what you can get away with) vary wildly from one city/area to the next. Well, I learned that, and that every time you log on to this site, Juice is probably half of the people commenting under different ids.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @warhawks "Juice is probably half of the people commenting under different ids" no i'm not
  • Harderlap
    7 years ago
    I clubbed for 12 years before YUSCL existed.
  • Harderlap
    7 years ago
    TUSCL. I am still learning how to type and proofread before hitting the enter key. :^)=
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Welcome, and enjoy!
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Welcome LDJunkie! I've visited several clubs recently in Houston area. Let me know if I can be of assistance. Fun forum! Don't be bashful, jump in the fray and share your 12 years of experience. The aliases and so-called trolls are relatively harmless. True intent is frat-like fun, but do protect your personal info if you care about privacy.
  • LDJunkie
    7 years ago
    Thank you all, i am very interested in sharing some info on the strip clubs here in the border with Mexico.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    hk.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    I still remember my discovery of TUSCL discussions. That was a long 18 hours of reading old posts and laughing my ass off.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Justme - he lives in El Paso so he's not on the TJ border.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    what? i live 100 southeast of las vegas in arizona and frequently visit the los angeles area (born and raised)... certainly i've stayed in el paso a number of times (as a part of my old job...) butt i don't live in el paso (and DON'T speek texanian.)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    *100 miles SE of vegas nv.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    justme - rh48 meant that the OP lives in El Paso
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ok. i misunderstood. thanks. too much vodka this morn.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    as to my el paso experiences... look... but don't touch. butt that was fifteen+ years ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion