Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

NYC Clubs

ohsweetserendipity777

Texas

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I had an earlier discussion going but would like to repost. Any suggestions for good clubs in NYC.

Any opinions about Saphire, Ricks, Vivid, Lace, Scores and HQ. I prefer a day shift at this point in time with good earning potential but will take nights as long as it's infrequent, as I need a semblance of a normal day schedule for other things. Any places that you notice with fewer dancer turnover, where girls tend to stay for years?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

Try Rick's and Gallagher 2000.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Penthouse in Hell's Kitchen is ok as is Hustler in Hell's Kitchen a few blocks away. All NYC clubs are expensive. I had better lucks a little more than a year ago at Penthouse.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Leech.

Profile picture for FTS
FTS
•

Try looking at my discussion named "this is what happens when I use excel"

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Gallagher's has fallen off in quality significantly. The few fine ones MUS BE snagged immediately or else your SOL.

Profile picture for Gabebj
Gabebj
•

Try Gallagher. I recently went there day time and had a good experience. Wink wink. 180+20+80 tip.

Profile picture for marktrinidad
marktrinidad
•

Peytons Playpen in Brooklyn has a great Latin dayshift through 6PM Playpen is one of the few remaining "traditional" strip clubs in NYC

Profile picture for kshavefun
kshavefun
•

Sapphires is better than Scores in our opinion. Just make sure to grab a card from a cab driver - in line in front of the venue - to save you the cover charge. But all NYC clubs are EXPENSIVE! Drinks...dances...and VIP rooms. It's stupid.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement