tuscl

Tucson club recommendations

billburgee
Washington
Gonna be in Tucson for a week, looking for the club with the hottest natural college-type girls. Usually in a city this is also the "nicest" club, often a corporate operation. I did read through the reviews for Tucson and it seems like there might not be any club there that's truly like this, but which one in your opinion comes the closest? Thanks in advance

6 comments

• Corvus
    7 years ago
    Curves.

From what you describe you are looking for, sounds like other clubs will fall far short of your expectations. Curves might too.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    You don't want to bother reading the reviews on Tucson clubs? Or you don't have access to the many reviews posted?
  • Krossingtheline0414
    7 years ago
    Eden. Hands down.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Try high school senior type of girls. Those college girls are showing their age.
  • billburgee
    7 years ago
    Thanks Corvus and KTL for the recommendations. I am a lifetime VIP but it's better to get info from local SC aficionados. My impression from the reviews of Curves and Eden is that Eden probably has the slightly hotter, maybe younger girls but low-mileage and no alcohol and Curves is the nicer club with much better private dances.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Just from reading, there is one club there which is, "natural college types". But for myself, what looks interesting is Venom. They say the 'cabana' room prices are low.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion