tuscl

Santa Monica California

AtticusNJ
Carpe noctem
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 12:34 PM
I need to be in Santa Monica for a night and was hoping to get some advice from the SoCal mongers for sc options. I've checked the reviews on here and zbone and despite that I'm really not sure about a plan. I do like to have a few beers when I am in between mappers, so that makes me think that the all-nude places are not an option. I don't necessarily need extra high mileage or extras; but at the same time, I'm not really interested in air dances or really low mileage. So any advice on a place where one can spend a couple of hours, drink a few beers, enjoy some lapdances with hot women within a reasonable Uber from Santa Monica? Thanks.

6 comments

• lopaw
    7 years ago
    You can try Plan B or Fantasy Island, both are topless clubs on the westside not too far from SM. Unfortunately I can't tell you how good those clubs are since I only visit nude clubs. Forget about zbone. Check out [view link]. It's a much better site for current club & dancer reviews.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    4Play is by far the best club in the vicinity of Santa Monica. But it's nude so no alcohol. Like lopaw, I only go to the nude clubs in LA. You should try some weed and go to 4Play. It's a much better experience than alcohol.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    4 play and bare elegance lax. bring money. $$$$
  • AtticusNJ
    7 years ago
    Thanks for taking the time and thought to respond. @lopaw -- looks like Plan B might be ok. I checked out Bonedin and found the layout of the site to be cumbersome -- and didn't really get to the club reviews -- but I didn't spend that much time on it. @Smith -- I hear what you are saying about 420 and in fact my preferred buzz includes a little of that too. But I also like a couple of drinks as well. @justme -- thanks for the heads up on $$. Always better to have cash that goes unused than to run out when you need it! I'll prob head to Plan B but am open to a game time audible to 4 Play if it feels like the right thing to do. I'll probably post a review, in any event. Cheers!
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    I used to live on the Westside. 4Play is good, but crowded and expensive. I forget the names, but there were a couple in the neighborhood of Sepulveda that were pretty good.
  • AtticusNJ
    7 years ago
    Went to Plan B. Submitted a review. Really good looking dancers. Nice atmosphere -- a bit quiet. Spent a fair amount of money on about medium level mileage lap dances with 4 different dancers. A rather pleasant but expensive couple of hours. I'd go back but am sure it's not everyone's cup of tea.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion