tuscl

Waitresses flirting with OTC dates

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
So I've taken a lot of smoking hot young honeys out for lunch or dinners. All p4p because I'm a PL but anyways....

When I first started this practice, I assumed it would be young stud waiters that would possibly flirt with my "date" but that has yet to happen even when the waiters have been young studs.

In fact it is the waitresses that flirt the most my young honeys. If not outright flirting, I often sense an awkwardness that I interpret as sexual tension. This, of course, does not bother me at all and I find it endearing and often erotic if the waitress is cute.

Any of you other folks notice this?

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I think there is something going on between you and your girls, some kind of a tension, which people are picking up on, and which you are sensitive about.

SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ what a fucking idiot.... (San Jose Guy)

As for the stud waiters, I would guess most are smart enough to know they are there to "be of service" to you. Keeping you happy usually means an adequate or more than adequate tip by you. I'd say they don't want to do anything to upset the ripper (you) and one of those things would be to leave your lovely guest the fuck alone.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "Tipper"
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Shailynn, I used to think he was the most successful ALife yet, running on a 1980 Apple II.

Now I see that people just keep him plugged in as a curiosity. Too stupid to be taken seriously.

SJG
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Yep! Had an OTC date where the waitress kept coming over to smell her cause she smelled so good. Plenty of other flirting behavior, too.

But, couldn't blame her. My date looked super hot in low cut top, no bra, nipples poking through (it wasn't even that cold). If I wasn't already with her, I would have been making excuses to get close.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @lone_wolf yeah, a dream OTC date would be to have a waitress flirt and get interested and end up inviting her along for the fun part of the evening. If your date is into girls, then it's a win for both of you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When I first started SCing in the early-2000s in Dallas I got involved OTC w/ a early-20s light-skinned ebony w/ natural Ds (and huge brown areolas which are a huge turn-on for me) - this was way b/f joining TUSCL and being TUSCLarly educated and I had no idea what kinda category-5 drama-storm I was getting into - anyway one time we were having dinner at a restaurant and an attractive brunette also in her early 20s and also packing in the titties dept, was our waitress - the twist here is that she was flirting w/ me instead of my ebony date - I was in my early-30s back then and looked young for my age - anyway the waitress barely acknowledged the ebony I was w/ and would just focus her eyes on me and smile - I'm not good at noticing those things but it was so obvious that I noticed - as the waitress was looking at me I glanced over at my ebony and she was looking at the waitress like she was gonna stab-her.

At the end of dinner we got up to leave and my ebony needed to go to the bathroom but not b/f she handed me her huge purse and made me hold it for her while I stood there, sorta to mark her territory/wallet I imagine.

The waitress did seem stripper material - nice looking w/ a great bod and not very smart, LOL - my take on it was that she could probably tell I took care of my ebony ($$$) and she probably thought she'd be a better candidate to receive my genero$ity , LOL.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Never noticed this because I've never done this.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Maybe you're so horny that you're imagining it. I have had lots of meals with gorgeous young things and never had a waitress flirt with them. A few waiters have tried.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Never noticed this because I've never done this ..."

Well that would certainly explain why you haven't noticed it

:)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    When I've been to restaurants w customers, most of the waitresses pick up on the vibe, especially when I've gone with another girl. Strippers know how to communicate w waitstaff in little ways to make sure you are taken care of and everything is fun.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Pay no mind to what SJG writes, especially in his response to the OP. SJG is just projecting himself.

He feels by distracting his own inadequacies onto others will direct the attention off of his pathetic rapist wit. He admittedly prefers AMPS and gives us tales of raping women in their sleep by holding them down by the wrist. That guy may be the sickest left wing liberal nut job out there.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    "At the end of dinner we got up to leave and my ebony needed to go to the bathroom but not b/f she handed me her huge purse and made me hold it for her while I stood there, sorta to mark her territory/wallet I imagine."

LOL. I've held a few purses in my time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion