tuscl

Can a Whale Corrupt a Mom and Pop Club ?

Mr_Kay
Catch-22
Saturday, August 5, 2017 6:19 AM
Is it possible to spend so much in the club the owner will look the other way ?

10 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Whale Conversation: Whale 1. I love being a whale Whale 2. Why ? Whale 1. It's so much fun to swim around the ocean smashing all the boats, but I really don't like to swallow seamen!
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    This is a philosophical question for [view link].Ishmael.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Can a Whale Corrupt a Mom and Pop Club? Yes.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. What is the difference between a fat, old pervert and a whale? A. About a million dollars.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I don't know about a mom and pop club but we have a corrupt whale in the White House. LOLS
  • Mr_Kay
    7 years ago
    I'm thinking the answer is yes as well. This thread was inspired from my last visit to my club. My club has two champagne rooms with cameras in them. I also know that either a head dancer, Dj, bouncer or club manager will observe the action. I recently started slinging about a grand per trip in those $100/4/10 min. So recently the club rigged a champagne room by using curtains. In this curtain cubical it blocked all the cameras. After the first round my dancer offered a blow job for an extra $150. I was amazed because this club is a historical clean Club
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    Are you people falling for this troll?
  • Mr_Kay
    7 years ago
    That's not nice
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Whales come into our local clubs sometimes. One time a guy kept feeding a girl $20, when $1 is usually enough. So I just waited until he finished and left, and then said to the girl, "My my, somebody was sure in the mood to pass out money." She just laughed and then said something interesting, "We appreciate every tip." So his acts were only mildly disruptive. Most of the time if someone really wants something, it will be to fuck the girl OTC. So it doesn't really influence the ITC doings. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ [view link] Txtitty, either chill out or I'm going to leave the cage door open. A little bed bug like you won't last long. Think about it. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion