tuscl

Classic pole or twerking

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Thursday, August 3, 2017 9:06 AM
I may just be getting old but it seems to me that stripper stage shows are slowly degrading into rolling on the floor spreading her legs and twerking. I see fewer girls that can work the pole well, or that can dance slower with great body control, teasing before exposing. I have found that vip with these type girls can be satisfying even if she does not do extras. I find it more highly erotic and get my motor going. So what is it for you guys the twerkers or the pole workers?

26 comments

• s275ironman
    7 years ago
    For me, it is a combination that goes something like 50% what the girl looks like, 25% what kind of moves she has and 25% what type of music she is dancing to. I've gotten dances with girls that can easily compete for a title in national pole competitions, and their performance was very mechanical, and not worth getting dances from on future visits. I've gotten dances with girls that have little or no pole skills and they were among the best I've ever had. I like a combination of both, but twerking usually get my motor running over pole tricks ay day.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    A dancers performance on stage means almost nothing to me. I rarely even watch them. Twerking has got to be the least entertaining. I have no desire to look at a butt hole. Yesterday a Follies dancer that I have done VIPs with said that she was thinking about putting in a stripper pole at home so that she could work on her pole routine. I said maybe I should put one in my bed room and you could come over and use it. She thought that was a good idea. Hmmmm...
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I rarely notice the girl on stage.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I find twerking to be a low-class automatic turn off (oh yeah, and get off my lawn), but I'd say north of 85% of girls do it now, so it's just something I mostly overlook. Unlike shadow, I DO like looking at butthole, but I like it to be presented to me with a certain level of class and decorum (LOLOLOL!!!! Even I realize how retarded that sounds, but it's absolutely true). Classic stripper sultry dance = look at how sexy everything looks down here. You know you want it. It tastes like peaches. Twerking = look at all this nastiness! Look at it! I poop from here! I poop from here!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I find pole dancing to be slightly sexier than getting kneed in the sack, but only slightly. Some of the dancers here are great at it, but it means nothing to me. Twerking is important to me in that once they twerk on stage they become invisible to me. Not a fan of fat chicks or fat asses.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Classic pole dancing is my favorite. Twerking does nothing for me.
  • lizard27
    7 years ago
    Twerking is about the most retarded thing I've ever seen. I don't find it sexy in the least. I imagine it's mainly a black thing and I'll never understand.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    It doesn't bother me either way. I use the stage to see if she's got the body I like, nothing more. The moves she does likely have no bearing on how good her dances are. Because of this I pay little attention to the stage.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The higher the mileage in a club, often times the less of everything else one is gonna see - e.g. just like it's hard to find good strip-clubs outside the US b/c they can't compete w/ the brothels, the "sultry dancers" can't often compete w/ the high-mileage girls; kinda similar to when high-mileage became more prevalent in most-areas year-2000 and beyond, driving out many of the very good looking girls that previously could bank just on their looks but were unwilling to give high-mileage. Upscale low/no-extras clubs IMO would probably be a better place for a more sensual stage-show - w/ no extras the dancers often have to give extra-effort in other areas.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Classic pole dancing is great. The sexier girls know how to do it right, and it keeps the fit. Very few girls look sexy twerking. Very very few. There is that 1% that have just the right body and just the right moves to look good twerking. My least favorite is just the lazy girl who slides up and down with her back against the pole, with the repetitive motion of a screen saver.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Subraman: "I DO like looking at butthole, but I like it to be presented to me with a certain level of class and decorum" -- LMFAO warhawks: "Classic pole dancing is my favorite. . . Twerking does nothing for me." -- YES!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm not big on the stage-thing, I only look at the stage to see if the girl is my type and one I'd like to get-dances from - the stage-routine in itself rarely does anything for me but if I see them really half-assing-it it can often have the effect of me not getting dances from them even if they are my type b/c they give off the impression they don't wanna be there and thus leads me to think their dances will also be uninspired. I like my stage-show like I like my dances, slow and sensual (eye-contact and a smile does go a long-way if she's my type) - but not turned-off by twerking since I'm into the chocolate and big-booties thus booty-shaking and twerking done right gets my attention. I'm not impressed by pole-tricks - how she looks on carries herself on-stage is how I imagine a dance w/ her would be - and her doing pole-tricks IMO does not translate to how a dance would be and if anything pole-trick girls IME often don't give good dances (it's like they almost tread you like a pole, i.e. no sensuality).
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    every time i see a big assed ho twerking i half expect her shit out san_jose_guy any second
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Being a normal functioning adult i can appreciate and respect both.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    At low mileage places, zero touching, like our local clubs, the stage shows are still good. At our underground table dancing places, they don't even have stages. SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @san_jose_guy “At our underground table dancing places, they don't even have stages.” we know, we know. they also don’t have tables, chairs, buildings, or anything else but you know what they don’t have most of all? they don’t have any Latinas except your delusional day dreams.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    ^^^ They don't have have any floors either. They dance on the ceiling.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I can take it or leave it.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Pole dancing used to be my main thing. I was super strong (it takes a lot of strength to do the moves I used to do). I like to be sort of "lazy-ish" now, more slow sultry dancing with a liiitle bit of twerking in there just to show off my ASSet. At night with a younger crowd I twerk a lot. I do a little pole work still, but it bruises my legs and arms. I guess I just change it up depending on the crowd.
  • shmedly
    7 years ago
    Absolutely all for pole dancers. I will make a girl go on the pole before I do anything else. Need to work for your money same way I have to. Some girls will go on the stage and not even take anything off then want a tip, not with me need to know if their worth the money.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    C) Neither. For starters, I don't go for the stage shows, but for laps/VIP's. That said, I view the stage shows as an audition for future spending particularly how well dancer interacts with me and others at the tip rail. I prefer the slower, sultry style, but can also appreciate good pole/floor moves. The thing is, very few dancers are REAL GOOD at either. So many times I see dancers mindlessly spinning around pole, or twerking because they can't think of anything better to do. This is at about the same level as just swaying aimlessly against the stage mirror, back turned on customers. I'm fine with some demographics preferring either, but don't get so wrapped up with it that you (dancer) ignores the crowd so much. Despite my being a female booty fan, I find twerking to be marginally more appealing than watching paint dry or listening to a Tom Bodett Motel 6 ad. Combination of being so common, so unoriginal, and, yes, low class. If Founder ever decides to put up a "Top 40 comments category", I think subramans' comment about butthole presentation belongs on that list.
  • Alterego4401
    7 years ago
    I'll take twerking any day all day to pole work. Everyone here saying it's low class, we are talking about strip clubs here. Better twerkers mean better lap dances.
  • Stephanie4life
    7 years ago
    A little bit of both. Mix it up.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Between the two, I would mainly go for pole work because it keeps them fit. Twerking does nothing for me. I would rather she just awkwardly walk around on-stage and show what she's got.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    I'm with Alterego4401 but twerking is becoming sort of played out to me now. Besides, twerking is a variation of a traditional African Mapouka dance that has been around for centuries. It's funny how people on this board talks about how twerking is "low class" but willingly go to these clubs to fuck them or grope them for money.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If she is actually standing on the floor in front of you, and twerking you, that is good. You can let her do that some, and then take the lead and make it happen with her. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion